US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

meganb56
8/26/16

I only visited once a day to use the daily free spin. I didn't want to complete any of the offers since most 'free' offers tend to be endless unless you buy something from a third party and the idea of paying money to earn points to /possibly/ get money from the jackpot doesn't make sense to me.

This is the fourth day in a row the page automatically redirects to the "earn more spins" page since I have no spins left. The way the site is set up led me to believe you'd get a daily free spin regardless since I had one for the first 3-5 days and that's the entire selling point. Most of the spins I had 'landed' on two cents or fifty cents (minus one time it gave me a dollar). I was fine with that since it was an easy way to get paid, even if it would've taken me three months to be able to cash it. You have to have $20 before you can cash your winnings. Obviously, no one is entitled to free money for visiting a site, but if you're going to make a site that promises that, why not live up to that promise? When a site promises to be free but actually requires you to pay or up-sells something, it's a scam.

russc10
12/2/14

It is obvious to all who have ventured online to earn money there are many ways to waste one's time. In Cash Dazzle and it's sister sites you don't need to lose money if you stick to the free tasks. Personally I have been with C.D. and the similar sites for about 3 weeks, spent zero, earned about $12 at each, lost count of how many offers I've signed up for and found more frustration than anything else. None of the offers have credited even when making sure to let them through my ad blocker. Warning, it takes time to sign up for offers free or paid, but that is not the worst part, I had my computer cleaned out of all ad garbage and now it is full of pop ups, runs slow, pops me away from the page, freezes and sometimes crashes. NOT worth it. Side note: If you are a white male U.S. citizen you will Not qualify for most any survey anywhere. (I've been trying since 2006) Surveys are theoretically another "free" way to earn money. Ladies and any minorities, you will likely qualify for all of them You can earn money with them. I will be cutting my losses and cleaning out my computer again shortly.

tammyd9
11/7/14

They are a scam and they lie. I email them and they had not email me back. Will not be play on their website anymore.

dqr
4/19/14

This website is a scam. You get 15 cents, 50 cents, or a Sorry for every spin. A waist of time.

jimc74
2/16/14

SCAM! They sent me a check, and I can't get anyone to cash it for me. The bank and stores ran it thru their network and it came back code 4. So, the check is no good.

tiffinil
10/17/13

at first you will win a lot, $2, $4, extra spins, but then you must complete offers, the offers do not give you many spins at all and when you do get one you wil .10 cents, 1 cents, or nothing, to keep you playing because you are close to cashing out but to keep you from getting enough to actually do so. also when you do the offers they never show up so you never get the spins. Swagbucks offers most of the same offers and is a lot more reliable, i've earned like $60 with them and cash dazzle has earned me nothing but frustration.

samanthar10
6/24/13

If you are in search of easy to play online games, nothing can be more beneficial than visiting CashDazzle.com. This website has been started by a team of casual gaming entrepreneurs who give gamers an opportunity to not only play games, but also win cash at the same time. Once I subscribed to their service by creating an online account, I was subject to the rules and regulations and a blog that comprised of guidelines to help gamers win at the games. Personally, I was quite impressed with the service as it helped me make a lot of money in a short duration.

kevinc48
6/10/13

Never mind the $4-some odd dollars I won on their free spins originally given to me- I signed up for about 6 spins worth of product, never got ANY!! Plus one game totally screwed up google chrome for me after download & installation. WTF Cashdazzle??

alexandraw
1/15/13

This is what I wrote to Caschdazzle just today, been a member since August last year and at first youwin $2.00, $3.00, $5.00, along with their $5.00 sign-up bonus, but that's where the fun ends and severe aggravation starts.....

I' m beginning to think your website is othing but a scam; I won $20.00 which I requested payment of and still haven't received the check. I'm not writing about this, no what I'm writing about is the almost ten offers I completed since December 19th of last year. Two days before that I downloaded the Batman geme that slowed down my computer something terrible. All those offers were from Superewards and I also completed about seven offers from Peanutlabs. All but four offers from Superrewards have convieniently fallen off my account and all but one from Peanutlabs. Your website states that most offers report within 15 minutes and some might take longer, well I know for a fact something must be rigged because even before I was able to make it to $20.00 for a cashout, I had to wait almost 15 days in order for the five or so spins to be awarded and then I had to get even more spins because all I "won" was 15cents, 1cent, 10cents, all to keep me at $19.70 for almost two weeks.. I will give your program a bad review, because I feel you are misleading consumers and I know I'm not the only one out there who feels that way.

janacet
3/24/12

This website promises "rewards" for clicking on advertisers' links, signing up, free trials, etc. through the site. When my activity stopped being recorded in my account for the entire month of March, not for the first time, I sent them, repeatedly, the confirmations they demanded. Problem solved: I must have signed up using another "offer wall". Waaaay too much aggravation for little return. Go somewhere else if you are interested in these programs.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CashDazzle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 7/21/13
Answer
cinthiad1
cinthia d.
A: Hi there ! I recently watched 4 videos and shared one of them (the scick razor ) and liked another on my facebook page . I also completed the daily video ofthe tide pods and never recieved any credits to be able to spin . They show up on my progress page or credits received but I am still unable to spin .Please help me in this matter so I may be able to have some fun spinning the wheel .

Cinthia $#*!son
on 7/21/13
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the CashDazzle staff and other customers.

CashDazzle?