Review of Beezid

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

yeetm
4/24/17

We all saw that creepy ass bee on the television telling us to go to B - E - E - Z - I - D.com, but that bee is the spawn of Satan and will steal your children if you are not looking. Mr. McBee McGee, or better known as the Supreme Scam Lord, has bots all over his sketchy ass lookin' website that will outbid you every time, and force you to buy more bids, and waste your money on an 18¢ Samsung Galaxy S8 that turns out to be fake. That crusty ass, sneaky ass, scammin' ass bee should be locked up in a mental asylum for the rest of his life.

Tip for consumers: Just don't use this site unless you want your children forcefully sold to Chinese monks who will eat their hair. It's common sense. Who the hell would trust a bee with a mustache?

deem72
3/19/17

I won several items, one being an Xbox! I received the smaller cheap items, butvmy big items never arrived was told it was a vendor issue but assured I would get everything. They had no problem taking my money, but the items never arrived!!

robertt164
3/13/17

This site is a total scam. You waste your money "bidding" but you never win unless you sit there for hours trying to sneak in. I wished I had read the reviews before spending the $89. Got a $5 pair of headphones when they saw I was upset.

terris50
3/12/17

I bought a barbecue 8 months and never received it. They kept saying they had vendor problems and it would shipped but it never was. Now noone is answering the ohone or email and I can't get my money back or the barbecue. Any have any suggestions? Beezid a scam and a fraud.

aarondamd
3/5/17

it is best site and looking very good. so i am very For my work as a sponsorship seller, this is definitely a must-have resource! Receiving email blasts is also a great benefit. When I am on the road, the information happy i doing work this site ...

bjstuc
2/27/17

The quality of the product is the best.The services of the product is the best.The required time of delivery is small.The behavior of the workers is nice.

evam59
2/21/17

I bought and bid on items for several months. I received some items but then my account was frozen, now I get no response. They owe me 62,000 bids and $3000 worth of merchandise. I also want in on the lawsuit.

donaldh69
2/16/17

won several items but only a couple were shipped. out of about 6 or 7 gift cards won I only received 2 of them. they said there was a problem but they would be shipped soon. never got anything more from them even though I was still winning items. now they are gone with the money. rate zero stars if I could

tylerj26
2/14/17

I gave up on the site a few years back just to get calls daily for months last summer. I finally gave in to Amanda and now the 2 TV's, watches and smart phones I won are gone along with the $1500.00 I spent to get the big bid pack... I want in on the lawsuit!!! They owe us!

stevenl100
2/8/17

scam scam scam scam scam scam scam I supposed to get a PlayStation 4 never happened it took $400 from me

manuela65
2/1/17

I did purchase a TV and did receive it, thought it was a good deal at the time. Then I bought into bid package after being convinced somehow that I would win something with their propaganda on guaranteed wins after taking tips from their support staff. It seemed too good to be true and now it is. I am out $500 since it looks like the site is shut down! ...what a Scam! If someone knows how to get back at these thieves, please include me on the band wagon.

katib2
1/31/17

Amanda at Beezid, is great at her job. She even convinced me to buy in. Thousands of dollars gone and now I cant even login and try to bid on anything. BEWARE

samd111
1/28/17

I was also scammed by Amanda at Beezid for several thousand dollars that it looks like I will never get back. I will never give up trying to catch up to these low lifes. I agree with many of you,there has got to be something we can do TOGETHER! I believe that with the right leader and enough of us standing together and spending a little money we could get our money back. Myself as well as most of you have no idea what to do but am willing to spend the rest of my life trying to have this scum removed from society. Bless those of you that were stung.

alberto459
1/26/17

Thank God I was one of the few who got their money's worth. I'll give them a -ve 10 star rating if there was that option. I thought initially that there was some real benefits such as getting TVs for a couple cents like the hypes promised on their ads and then once I really came to my senses and realized that this was just like any other auction and that winning was by luck, I was out. They pressured me to buy more bids and that they'll give me several more and teach me winning strategies but I didn't succumb. The last item I won took about a month and a week to arrive as opposed to the 2 weeks guarantee they promised. I quickly realized those people who were bidding a lot and won sooo much and never seemed to run outta bids were actually beezid employees themselves. It made so much sense and I just had to get out ASAP. Like when they were giving away the jeep last year, do you really think they'd let someone win something like that? Even if they did, do you know how much bid it'll cost them? Almost three times the retail price of the car. I knew there was no guarantee to win anything... Anyway, I spent roughly $270 on bids and got about $1300 worth of goods from them, at the time (2014 December). I still have a couple things with them worth about $30-$50 that I won but I can't even log in to see them, much less get them. But I'll dust off my shoes and go seeing as I was one of the lucky ones!!1

barbaraa81
1/23/17

I call and all I get is an answering machine promising me they will call me back. The call never comes. I have sent emails only to receive an automated response saying the Bees are busy. This has been going on for months. All I want is my items I'm not asking for anymore. I still have Biz it Bucks but I know I will never get them back also. Very disappointed and let down. They took my money but never in good faith gave me my 13 items. This is since July

danj56
1/12/17

I had purchased unused bids on this site, promo bids on this site, even had hard earned cash sitting in my wallet..I received no communication from them at all, that they were having some problems...when trying to communicate, no answer to emails or phone calls...Im seriously beginning to suspect that a lot of those "winning bid folks" were nothing but bots.
For anyone who gets told by the US BBB that it cant do anything since it is a Canadian company, BBB might want to check out the US registered inc. and address in Wilmington DE

melissas167
1/3/17

Call your bank, credit card co, paypal or however you paid for the bids and merchandise. Dispute the charges. Do not let them keep you money. Do not be a victim. Good luck
Melissa

amandah107
12/9/16

I didn't get items I won like laptops, tablets, and items from the Beezid store I bought! Great way to blow over $2,000 Huh? I am going to do all I can to get everyone's money back. Right at Christmas they do this to us. Bs!

guerdar
11/24/16

They spent almost two weeks calling me after they got my money I never heard anything from them. So I lost $650.00 Can somebody tell me, how I can get my money back???

christophera31
11/18/16

They bug and bug until you buy a big bid pack con you into that and after buying over 300.00 in bid packs they turn around and dont send winnings and start making promise they cant keep we all just want are hard earned money back

d-r-r
11/12/16

Numerous people have fallen victim to this company's scheme of accepting money and orders and not delivering. There are so many with the same story. I am engaging an attorney to initiate an action for actual and punitive damages. Numerous innocent buyers have fallen prey. A notification will be published online for your response and participation when everything is assimilated.

IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING BECOMING A BIDDER OR BUYER ON THIS SITE..
.D O N ' T !!!!!!! YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED AND COULD LOSE YOUR MONEY. THIS IS A SCAM OF SCAMS AND THE OWNERS AND THEIR REPRESENTATIVES ARE OBVIOUSLY WITHOUT HONOR OR REMORSE. THEY ARE WELL SCHOOLED IN THE FRAUDULENT METHODS WHICH THEY PERPETRATE!

Tip for consumers: DON'T

sheilar29
11/2/16

I accidentally got a $70 bid packet, i meant to get the $25, well they would't refund me my money, so they put it in the wallet and gave me a choice to order from their store, which I did. I emailed them and talked to them on the phone for the first month of not receiving my items. Here it has been 2 months and I still have not received anything. I have tried calling, and was on hold for 2 hours plus, no one answered the phone, nor has anyone emailed me back. So its been a bad experience with them, I have learned my lesson from bidding sites and I'm sharing so others won't make the same mistake as I did. I hope you have a blessed day! :)

kings68
11/1/16

Ok this is bo review, instead a call to all victims of beezid.com. is there any legal action we can take against these thieves? Any one has a suggestion? Or an answer to getting our money back please let's work together, I'm sure we can all do something about it in numbers together. Thank you
Ps: zero stars they owe us!

katep33
11/1/16

I ordered a tv from their "store" and after 5 weeks of not receiving the tv I was granted a "refund." The refund was issued 6 weeks ago and I still have not received the credit back to my credit card.

I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. This is a total scam. DO NOT USE THIS SITE.

seanp39
10/30/16

I dealt with Beezid successfully or about a year. Then in Aug 2016 I stopped receiving items I won. I submitted several support tickets with zero response, and calls are sent to the automated line for 4+ hours and still no response. They must be going out of business, so stay away.

59 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Beezid staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question