US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

barbaraa81
1/23/17

I call and all I get is an answering machine promising me they will call me back. The call never comes. I have sent emails only to receive an automated response saying the Bees are busy. This has been going on for months. All I want is my items I'm not asking for anymore. I still have Biz it Bucks but I know I will never get them back also. Very disappointed and let down. They took my money but never in good faith gave me my 13 items. This is since July

danj56
1/12/17

I had purchased unused bids on this site, promo bids on this site, even had hard earned cash sitting in my wallet..I received no communication from them at all, that they were having some problems...when trying to communicate, no answer to emails or phone calls...Im seriously beginning to suspect that a lot of those "winning bid folks" were nothing but bots.
For anyone who gets told by the US BBB that it cant do anything since it is a Canadian company, BBB might want to check out the US registered inc. and address in Wilmington DE

melissas167
1/3/17

Call your bank, credit card co, paypal or however you paid for the bids and merchandise. Dispute the charges. Do not let them keep you money. Do not be a victim. Good luck
Melissa

amandah107
12/9/16

I didn't get items I won like laptops, tablets, and items from the Beezid store I bought! Great way to blow over $2,000 Huh? I am going to do all I can to get everyone's money back. Right at Christmas they do this to us. Bs!

guerdar
11/24/16

They spent almost two weeks calling me after they got my money I never heard anything from them. So I lost $650.00 Can somebody tell me, how I can get my money back???

christophera31
11/18/16

They bug and bug until you buy a big bid pack con you into that and after buying over 300.00 in bid packs they turn around and dont send winnings and start making promise they cant keep we all just want are hard earned money back

d-r-r
11/12/16

Numerous people have fallen victim to this company's scheme of accepting money and orders and not delivering. There are so many with the same story. I am engaging an attorney to initiate an action for actual and punitive damages. Numerous innocent buyers have fallen prey. A notification will be published online for your response and participation when everything is assimilated.

IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING BECOMING A BIDDER OR BUYER ON THIS SITE..
.D O N ' T !!!!!!! YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED AND COULD LOSE YOUR MONEY. THIS IS A SCAM OF SCAMS AND THE OWNERS AND THEIR REPRESENTATIVES ARE OBVIOUSLY WITHOUT HONOR OR REMORSE. THEY ARE WELL SCHOOLED IN THE FRAUDULENT METHODS WHICH THEY PERPETRATE!

Tip for consumers: DON'T

sheilar29
11/2/16

I accidentally got a $70 bid packet, i meant to get the $25, well they would't refund me my money, so they put it in the wallet and gave me a choice to order from their store, which I did. I emailed them and talked to them on the phone for the first month of not receiving my items. Here it has been 2 months and I still have not received anything. I have tried calling, and was on hold for 2 hours plus, no one answered the phone, nor has anyone emailed me back. So its been a bad experience with them, I have learned my lesson from bidding sites and I'm sharing so others won't make the same mistake as I did. I hope you have a blessed day! :)

kings68
11/1/16

Ok this is bo review, instead a call to all victims of beezid.com. is there any legal action we can take against these thieves? Any one has a suggestion? Or an answer to getting our money back please let's work together, I'm sure we can all do something about it in numbers together. Thank you
Ps: zero stars they owe us!

katep33
11/1/16

I ordered a tv from their "store" and after 5 weeks of not receiving the tv I was granted a "refund." The refund was issued 6 weeks ago and I still have not received the credit back to my credit card.

I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. This is a total scam. DO NOT USE THIS SITE.

seanp39
10/30/16

I dealt with Beezid successfully or about a year. Then in Aug 2016 I stopped receiving items I won. I submitted several support tickets with zero response, and calls are sent to the automated line for 4+ hours and still no response. They must be going out of business, so stay away.

danielr136
10/29/16

I've been waiting 3 months for items I've won or bought. They promise to deliver the items between 5-10 business days, yet nothing has arrived. They wanted me to invest another $1000, i declined because my prior experience wasn't pleasant. Ever since that they've delayed my orders. I've called and emailed, they continue to ignore me. Legal actions will be pursued.

michaelc370
10/24/16

I really don't want to give beezid even one star. First they didn't give me my items for over two months... I then asked for a refund and they said sure, in 5-10 business days...it's been a month!!! Now no one can contact them!!! I'm looking into possible legal actions.

johnse1
10/22/16

Don't waste your time nor your money. I've won several novelty items over two months ago and NOTHING has shipped. I have received NOT ONE THING that I've won. Messaged them many many times and they just blow me off. SCAM SCAM SCAM

pennys31
10/19/16

For those stung by Beezid check out pennyauctionforum.com. All things Beezid may have some help for you

venust3
10/17/16

I have not been able to get anyone to answer the phone. I have called several times, late evening as well as first thing in the morning. I get a recorded message that states they are experiencing high call volumes and the wait time is between 20 to 30 minutes. Really! I know they do not open until 11:00 am, I call at exactly 11:00. I am a very patient person, so I wait. I was on hold 1 1/2 hours the first time, 45 minutes the 2nd then was disconnected. I called again, over a hour on hold, etc. I haven't received any products or my money back. I have been waiting for my items for 5 weeks so for.
If anyone have another phone number other than 1-877423-3943, please let me know.
If it was anything less than one star I would have taken it.

deniseb100
10/16/16

Seen add on tv thought I would check it out. When they asked for my card information I thought it was so if I won something. But no right off the bat they charged me $70. Then I won a set of cast-iron skillets for .06¢. I went to the store and ordered a water jug. That has been 3mos. Still waiting!!; Have received nothing.

stever126
10/13/16

I bought an iPad because it was a pretty good deal. I even made my friend to open an account and buy some bids. I received an extra "$20 cash back." They never delivered the iPad an in order to have my money back I had to claim to the bank. They never respond and I never received the cash back neither used because they close my account. Glad they seem to be out of business

russelln12
10/13/16

Ruined my sons birthday today thought I was getting a good deal got ripped off completely from them haven't received any things I bought from them but they got paid soon as I ordered them

marys170
10/9/16

to anyone reading this - more than likely you have been scammed and hurt by Beezid. There is information being shared that Beezid has been defrauding their customers for a very long time. The good news the site is on "stand by" and they can not hurt anyone else. The bad news is the victim count is very high and the damages in the thousands of dollars. There is information on a forum that a couple of hundred of customers are participating in. It is called Pennyauctionsforum.com. This is a place to go to learn about others experiences, the type of fraud perpetrated and how to get your money back through chargeback. Also, there may be a class action law suit and a place to register your information in the event that occurs so you may participate. I hope to see you there.

maryp141
10/7/16

I tried contacting the BBB which took 4 tries, they kept closing the complaint saying I didn't list a company I was complaining about.  My responses to them got madder and madder and didn't get a real response until I made a statement that they were acting like Beezid or protecting them.  At that point they responded saying they couldn't do anything because Beezid is in Canada and they have no authority there.  They gave me 2 websites in Canada to try
Resources that may assist you include:
Protection des Consommateurs
French form only: http://www.gouv.qc.ca/portail/quebec/pgs/citoyens/?lang=en
1-888-672-2256.
Competition Bureau
1-819-997-4282.
compbureau@ic.gc.ca

The first one responded and said they didn't handle complaints  they said try here  http://www.opc.gouv.qc.ca/en/contact/addresses/
I contacted all 3 by email but only got the one response.   Maybe someone else could give it a shot an see what happens.  I don't call long distance and email leaves a footprint.

Tip for consumers: Don't use their store. I had a previous post about how they ripped me of by selling me a flipped item they didn't even have.

robinl68
10/5/16

I among the high number of you that are not receiving orders. I have spent thousands on this site, dumb ass that I am. Did receive things slowly, but did receive them. Now, nothing. And they seem to be shut down....Wth. I did receive an email from one of the ladies that I would talk to when buying bids, saying she was leaving the company. That is when orders stopped. Is it convenient they are out of the U.S.? Did anyone else get charges on their credit cards for each "foreign" transaction? I have not been getting their annoying buy bid calls either. And why we're so many higher dollar "wins" always the same few names??? Something is awfully Damn fishy here folks!

kellyl97
10/4/16

I have been waiting since July to receive a couple of items. I rec'd a few of things the things I've won, but all of a sudden my orders stopped coming. I've called several times only to be told they would be forthcoming and they changed vendors. The most recent I wanted to close my account so I bought a fire pit. Used the balance in my wallet and paid the difference. It has been in "order status" since July and now I can't get a hold of anyone. I want my $$ back and if there's a class action suit, I WANT IN........ I've spent way too much of my time, trying to get resolution and it's a joke.

derics2
10/3/16

site is on standby. If anyone wants any more info ....https://pennyauctionsforum.com/index.php ...... in the search box type in Beezid and you'll see a forum where everything is pretty much explained.

jasonp95
10/3/16

I haven't seen any activity for a couple days. Anyone knkw what's going in with the site?

56 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Beezid staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question