US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jenniferk55

You have to pay for bids, but Beezid bids are the cheapest. (in 169 reviews)

jimmym43

Great customer service and fairly easy to win if you have a strategy. (in 29 reviews)

dougg24

I noticed right away that the bidding was a scam so I told them that II wanted my money back. (in 162 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

robinp55
7/23/16

Well, It seems to be many disappointed people; however, one out of 20 gave it 5 stars, and said "be patient and you can win". The remaining 19 recipients gave beezid.com only one star. I may join as it is older than dealdash.com. Dealdash has nothing I want, but you do!

amandaj67
7/20/16

From reading other reviews I think Beezid is using local Craiglists sites to lure customers. If you see a great price on a Craiglist item and then the seller says, "Sorry, I just sold that, but I buy on Beezid. Just wait for the bidding to slow down and you can win", that's the scam. Just fair warning, Craigslist is their set up to get you to join Beezid.

tonym127
7/19/16

This site is nice looking and they have beginner bidding (unless a vet ask for a favor and then they can bid against newbies) They call all the time asking you to buy bids. They shipping is TERRIBLE. You will wait anywhere from 4-8 weeks for your item. If you call, they will say something to the nature of "Since it has been more than 3 weeks, we ar sending a request to shipping" Then you never hear from them again. Do your self a favor and go to eBay, at least you will get your item in a timely manner. RUN FROM THIS SITE!!!

Rcvd from Beezid on 7/26/2016
Hi Tony,

We noticed that you had a bad experience at Beezid and we want to make things right! Since all of our merchandise is shipped straight from the suppliers, our shipping can take up to three weeks. Can you let us know your username or email address so that we can look into your account and see how we can help. It's our mission to create happy bidders and winners!

Looking forward to your response!
Team Beezid

Funny how they are now wanting to help after this review. I gave them a date to have to have my items to me or else I needed to get my credit card company involved. They did not get them sent out and I finally had call call the credit card company to get involved and refund my money. So this is my experience. Bid/ Buy at your own risk. BTW Beezid terminated my account for this and/ or the charge back. Either way, I don't care. Good Luck, you will need it.

Update: 7/29 just got the cards and sent msg - I will send back since my credit card company has refunded. I think I am being fair in asking them the send a postage paid envelope with sig confirmation, you think so?

lindac197
7/17/16

I have ordered from Beezid on May 12th and they shipped a partial order and not the rest. I have asked 3 times for my purchases or my money back but no one responds to the phone it conveniently keeps disconnecting me and my emails have gone unanswered. They used to be a lot more reputable but times have changed and now I agree that Beezid is scamming their customers.

robertm379
7/15/16

Yeah, I ordered a few things from Beezid. Was supposed to be simply direct purchase. They should consider delivering by Pony Express. It would be much faster than their current policy. You gotta be kidding me; been four weeks now and no delivery. They've also changed the product I ordered TWICE since they "had the item in stock". Right. Stay away from Beezid.

elizabetha74
7/14/16

Charged me without knowing until I went to question my deposit from work. Charged me $ I could have used getting something for my children at the walk in store. They overdrafted my acct and refused to give me my cash back. They are liars and theives and won't admit it! Never again.

dieg281
7/14/16

Beezind salesperson after sales person witll all tell you one thing. WIthout purchasing a bidpack of $1,000 through them backdoor you will never win. Yes, you may make an exception here and there but for the most part you dont stand a chance to win. Unfortuantely, even when you buy $1,000 worth of bids and they give you 1,000,000 bids to your account, there are a number of deep pocket folks who spend $2,000, 3,000 and up to 5,000 dollars in bdis. Those are millions upon millions of bids you are up against when competing for that stupid tablet that you can buy yourself 3 to 4 times depending where you look with the $1,000 you give them in hopes to win. Which you wont. I can assure won't. Even when you appliy most of the existing strategies it is highly unluckly you will get your money's worth in return. If you do win the tablet, you may invested almost all your bids and on top of that you have to pay for the final winning auciton price and shipping and handling. And then have to wait for a month before they contact and buy if from Amazon from $200 and have it sent to you that way. So, even when you win, Who made a steal out of your $1000. Ask yourself, is it worth it? Well yes, if you are in it for the game and the compettiong, the excitement of the possibilities that you may possibly win, regardless of how much you lose in the process, then yes it is worth it.But if you are in it to win the prize, it is not. you will lose hundreds and hundreds of dollars before one day you finall win a $25 gitt card or watch they promote cost $399 that you can find on Ebaay for $45.99

kaylaj18
7/12/16

They charged me more then what I was needed to pay. The product was 2 cent I was charged $100 bull$#*! site it should be shut down

donnad74
7/11/16

SCAM!! Not only is this site a scam but the harassment and badgering that ensues once they have your contact information is unbelievable. How these types of scams can exist in the United States is beyond my comprehension. Save yourself the time, energy and money....STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!!!

kennethc60
7/10/16

I tried to buy an IPhone on Craigslist and was told that it was sold but I could get one on beezid at a low price bidding when the auction slows down as this is how he purchases IPhones.So gullible me registered and started bidding when reality set in. I called Bezid and was advised that I needed some training and needed to buy packages of bids that cost $1000.00 to give myself a chance to win the high value items. I have to be content with using my remaining bids to bid on cheap penny items to try and recoup the $65.00 I paid. My recommendation is do not waste your money unles you have lots of it to throw away.

Tip for consumers: Do not be fooled when you are told to use Bezid by someone on Craigslist after they told you the item they were selling was sold and you can find the item just like they do on beezid.

peterp113
7/4/16

I tried several times to close my account and it kept saying there was a problem and something went "kablooey" and my account couldnt close. What the heck is that. Very unprofessional and a scam. Why cant I close my account? Now I am nervous about the card info I used. Any legit business will let you close or unsubscribe with no issues.

ivani21
7/2/16

....I'm surprised, those who say good about this,,Beezid,, business!! These rascals deceives people!! Several years ago, the company called -----
,,,,BidCactus Auctions | BidCactus Account - Beezid.com''' I have spent more than $ 2,000....and I waited for my winnings things..they acted slyly. changed the name of the company...,,BidCactus,to another name..Beezid..I thinkmeny people like me, who has been lost in this company!!I recently tried to talk to them, but nobody want to hear about it. I asked them to compensate me , lik to give me a couple of thousand bets..Of course, I also do not need anyone..This suggests that we are not protected!! who knows how to punish them Prompt? it would be good to protect the service people of this country, engaged with such swindlers..............

julietw4
6/28/16

We should all get together and file a lawsuit to this company. To get justice of their scam

daisyo3
6/24/16

I don't like there fake they don't send your stuff, there just make you waste your money . Is been almost them 2mths that we haven't received our stuff there giving us Bull$#*! excuses all the time

hahahl
6/12/16

It usually is.
People need to learn to read about things before they dive on in.

suparvap
6/8/16

The site offers too much to wrap your hands around on the first time.
I have been bidding at the site for almost a year now and I think there is plenty of money and goods to be won for dirt cheap.
The site has been operational for a few years now and the big guns or hounds on the site do not want their reputation to be thrown away by a newbie.
People lose money all the time (the auctions suck in thousands of $$$) and blame the site for it but you gotta know who you are bidding against and that can only come with experience or spending time learning about closed auctions.
Beware of the big guns on the site as they can crush your spirit and wallet.
Good luck to everyone and happy bidding!!

tomg95
6/3/16

Absolutley the worst biding site I ever saw.. Took 70$ without me ever knowing it till it was in my bank statement. Called for a refund and was refused, but was allowed to spend it on an item in their store. Was promised delivery in three weeks or less. Has been well over three weeks and still no delivery. called them three times and waited on hold for a total of 75 minutes to be told, That is too bad, you loss is our gain.. Please do NOT use beezid!!!!!

billm146
5/27/16

You would be more successful putting you $ in a slot machine than in Beezid. To join Beezid, it cost $70 to purchase bids. Then a sales rep will call you and attempt to sell you $275 more of bids. The rep that called me screwed up and said, " You can't win any bids with just $70 of bids. To have any chance of winning a bid you have to buy the $275 extra package. This is a SCAM at $70 per customer. DO NOT JOIN BEEZID!!!!!!

johannam11
5/26/16

Do you guys have tablets for $2.35

dougg24
5/22/16

I noticed right away that the bidding was a scam so I told them that II wanted my money back. They would not provide a cash refund but I did get a refund to buy stuff at the store. Pricing was slightly higher than Amazon when you added the shipping so at least I made the best of it without wasting a lot of time.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time bidding.
Get a refund for use at the store if you already got scammed.

jasonj56
5/16/16

This company is build to take advantage of people. Horrible quality products. Horrible. Very very misleading about items.

hamida2
5/15/16

This is the start you look in craigslist for example cell phone and find one with very low price so you contact the seller with the email address that he wants you only to use but he emails you that just sold it out. But you get an automatic respond like real Pearson and nicely tell you he got it from this scam penny site call Beezid.com so give you tip bit when goes to 6 second of bit to get it. Well I felt for it off course and did it. They want you to register with ID and Pass and also your credit card as security for auction. So as soon as you gave your card they asked you to get some package for biting between 70-1000$ WHICH YOU ASSUM WILL GO TO YOUR WINING AUCTON but no you buy bits package which takes out when ever place a bit and number each bit is not one each but 5-7 for each time which not tell you and even ask you power bitter like sniper or power bitter which goes against your deposit but not tell you. So you deposited vanish in few bits but do worry they ask you to fill it up. But THIS A CATCH EACH TIME YOU PUT A BIT THEY TAKE 0.6-1$ OFF YOUR DEPOSIT depend on your deposit. ACUTION START FROM PENNY and goes penny each time bits reach 48$ then revise itself to zero and starts all over again counter shows 535 bid but actually few 1000s during 8 hours which bit each second you do the matt and two other people which their Owen computer imagery auto bitter who the end to win the auction. Anyhow when you tap out the fake price stock for few hours on the same price like49$ right at 8 seconds while two other fake persons keep biting for something not change in amount and time until next day said one of two fake men person made by their computer win the bit at 49$. I emailed them but no respond and I called customer service which it is recording them try to sell something to after you deny they disconnect on you. Bottom a line do not believe people nicely give a tip in craigslist to go this scam site and DONT EVEN register or give your credit card please read the review they have one star and so many same story. By the way I talked with my card company and put their charges in the dispute and I will contact the government agency why they do not stut it this cites down which located in Canada. So if you want to lose the money and get scam is up to you!

CUMPTER MADE UO SO YOU NEVER GET IT SO AFTER 8 HOURS THE

melanieb57
5/2/16

I joins the site without looking at reviews the site is a nightmare

terryt46
4/25/16

Do not waste your money on this scam

aimeechangh
4/24/16

So a short story, I was browsing on CL for a iPhone 6+ found a couples that very cheap like half of the price from everyone else selling their and decided to email one and text to the other. Almost instantly a response back that the item was just sold and direct me to go to beezib.com. This is when I notice it is FRAUD/SCAM for sure because the ads on CL just listed like a hours ago and how could be sold already! A LEGITIMATE SCAM YOUR MONEY. And I didn't know that you have to put in money before bidding, thank you to all the shares.

37 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Beezid staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question