US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

timothyk30
9/28/16

If you win anything you'll be lucky to get it and if you do it'll take up to 3 months and that's if you write them and complain constantly for weeks on end. I've got one more item i've been waiting on for over 2 months and can't get them to respond to any of my requests. To make it worse I've seen them auctioning off the same item and them the winner flipped it and put up for sale in their store. They've done this several times now since i won and paid for my item.
That is why I'm filing a complaint with the better business bureau.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site. avoid it at all costs.

caseyc41
9/27/16

After 7 weeks of not receiving my won items, I called Beezid and asked for a complete refund of my money. They'll promise you 2-3 weeks delivery but it's a lie. Still not sure if Beezid is legit or not.

robyng7
9/24/16

At this point I have to say I am cautiously optimistic about Beezid. I bought the lowest priced Bid Pack and then the 2nd tier Super Bid Pack for a total of $145.00. To this date I have won an X-Box, a Lenovo PC, a grill, food chopper, set of dishes, a beautiful watch and a set of mahogany TV Trays. I was not crazy with my bids. I watched for the same bidders spending hundreds of bids for something that could have been purchased at the store for less. I do, seriously, question the existence of some of these bidders. I just don't think it's possible that the same people can be bidding that much every single day. The reason I say cautiously optimistic is that I haven't received anything yet. To be fair it's been under a week and they do say 3 weeks. They offer 10 wins for beginners and Cherry auctions also for beginners. Some of the items are cheesy but if you read my list they do offer high $$ items to beginners. I'm very hopeful that Beezid turn out to be what I'm hoping it is. I will come back and follow up with everyone. For now, keeping my fingers crossed.

peterp122
9/24/16

Beezid right now not shipping the orders except for the very cheap wins. The bidders are complaining on pennyauctionsforum.com that Beezid has closed up the wallet area of the site to not allow bidders won money to be transferred, They recently identified a bidder who is an employee and that employee is running up the auctions very high. There is excessive collusion and cheating on the site and you will read about it on the blog. Beezid does not do anything about the cheating because the cheaters have money and Beezid is in financial distress. A lot of the bidders who bid on Beezid right now are saying on the forum I mentioned that they think Beezid is going to go bankrupt. DO NOT GO ON THEIR SITE You will only be giving the your money and even if you win which is unlikely they will only ship the items that are valued at under $20.00 Please don't go there.

Tip for consumers: the person who wrote cautiously optimistic is actually Beezid - there is no way any newbie won all of those items. see on the site where it says cherry status for new bidders only- well i can prove that they sell power bidders back into cherry status to bid against newbies file chargeback!!!!

larryj20
9/23/16

I won a few gift cards and have been waiting 3 months for my items. I called their several times and just get the runaround. Now no one will even get back to me. I think it is a shame that they keep taking your money and don't ship your winnings. I use other sites and don't have this problem.

sandyj15
9/21/16

I love penny auction sites but not this one. I have 6 items owed to me from May and they gave me the run around for months. I finally spoke to someone who said they were having problems and way behind in shipping.

I spoke with many other users and everyone is having the same problem. Why in heck do they continue to take peoples money knowingly that they cannot ship the product, I think this is intentional fraud and we should hold the owners personally responsible. Also, they are no longer advertising on google...hmmm

If you are also having this issue I suggest you write a review so more people don't get hurt. We will be in contact on the forums to discuss a class action suit. I understand sometimes companies fall behind but 4 months is a long time and I am very angry that they continue to run auctions, take peoples money when they cant ship the product. They must be stopped!

tonyp66
9/20/16

I won auctions on this site in may. I have still not received the products. I call all the time and the say their on their way. But still nothing. I consider them the worst auction site at this point.

beezidd
9/16/16

I'm sayin' it with all due respect, beezid ain't worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin gettin' it on.

alexf77
9/10/16

So there is A LOT of hate out there for penny auctions and honestly, most of it is because people are jumping in without fully understanding how they work.

Some of the most common complaints I've seen are:

1. Yes you have to buy a bidpack to create an account. If you're putting in a credit card, anywhere online, it should be pretty clear that you're making a purchase...

2. Yes, each bid costs money. This is not Ebay, do not go into it expecting Ebay. If you lose an auction, you also lose all of the bids you spent in that auction.

As long as you understand how penny auctions work, you can get some pretty cool stuff and save a decent chunk of change. That's why I'm giving is a 4 star review. I've won some pretty cool stuff on Beezid, and, even once you factor in the cost of the bids I spent, it ended up being cheaper than retail.

Once you factor in the cost of bidding, the savings aren't quite as good as 99% and you can lose money if you're not careful. Don't get mad at Beezid if you didn't read up on how it works...

leonelb12
9/10/16

if you are thinking about Beezid, you are smart for looking around. Their "coaches" will only want to keep hassling you for more more money when they see that they won't get it from you, they are no longer a "coach". DON'T believe any hype they tell you!. if they say you can make your money back, BS!. I don't know what is wrong at this moment but i have been waiting for my items for or 40 days now. SMH. Apparently Canada still uses 56k modem cause they can't reach anyone, their system has been down since july. until this day sept 10. I will write another review when i actually get my things. Don't do it.

mariak68
8/28/16

This is the worst scam in the U.S. since Bernie Madoff! They trick you into believing that you can win with just a simple starter pack, but clearly it is impossible because you are up against robo-bids that are probably programmed on their back end and not even real people. "Ghosts" they call them. Yep. Ghosts for sure. Phantom bidders. Trust me. Save your $75 or whatever they will scam you for and just put that money towards the $300 laptop you're trying so hard to win. I'm going to file a complaint with the BBB and see if I can get an attorney involved.

karens233
8/28/16

It is possible to win on Beezid, but you need lots of promo bids and someone to help you. People to help are only a phone call away. Beware, though, of pushy salespeople. I was told if I made a purchase on Monday, I could postpone my promo bids until I returned from a trip I was planning the coming Thursday. This trip took me off line for five days. Of course, when I returned, I was told "that was a lot of promo bids", and if I purchased even more bids, I could have the promo bids back. I suppose I was sucker for believing what I was told; I should have known better.

Tip for consumers: Only believe the deals you see on the website. Do NOT believe what the sales people tell you.

carih1
8/23/16

This auction stuff is BS. First of all, I got a bunch of free bids, which is cool, except most things cost like 3 bids or more to bid, so I went through those like crazy. I also do not like that you can auto bid, I know it is convenient, but that takes away from other people winning because you can bid 20 or more times on auto. Also, dont bother looking at the countdown because it goes on and on and on. It resets about 20 times. So a 15 second countdown is a total lie and equates to about another 10 minutes. This crap is a total scam and I am severely pissed that I spent money on this crap-ass web site.

sadp1
8/6/16

The shipping is ridiculous. I've been waiting on several items for almost 3 months now. When I call they say" yep you will be seeing some tracking numbers in a couple days". Lie! Still nothing! They hound you to spend thousands of dollars to make money. You may win a couple things, but you can spend thousands of bids or all your bids and never get anything. Im very disappointed, they want you to spend money but don't want to send your products. They have poor customer follow through.

robinp55
7/23/16

Well, It seems to be many disappointed people; however, one out of 20 gave it 5 stars, and said "be patient and you can win". The remaining 19 recipients gave beezid.com only one star. I may join as it is older than dealdash.com. Dealdash has nothing I want, but you do!

amandaj67
7/20/16

From reading other reviews I think Beezid is using local Craiglists sites to lure customers. If you see a great price on a Craiglist item and then the seller says, "Sorry, I just sold that, but I buy on Beezid. Just wait for the bidding to slow down and you can win", that's the scam. Just fair warning, Craigslist is their set up to get you to join Beezid.

tonym127
7/19/16

This site is nice looking and they have beginner bidding (unless a vet ask for a favor and then they can bid against newbies) They call all the time asking you to buy bids. They shipping is TERRIBLE. You will wait anywhere from 4-8 weeks for your item. If you call, they will say something to the nature of "Since it has been more than 3 weeks, we ar sending a request to shipping" Then you never hear from them again. Do your self a favor and go to eBay, at least you will get your item in a timely manner. RUN FROM THIS SITE!!!

Rcvd from Beezid on 7/26/2016
Hi Tony,

We noticed that you had a bad experience at Beezid and we want to make things right! Since all of our merchandise is shipped straight from the suppliers, our shipping can take up to three weeks. Can you let us know your username or email address so that we can look into your account and see how we can help. It's our mission to create happy bidders and winners!

Looking forward to your response!
Team Beezid

Funny how they are now wanting to help after this review. I gave them a date to have to have my items to me or else I needed to get my credit card company involved. They did not get them sent out and I finally had call call the credit card company to get involved and refund my money. So this is my experience. Bid/ Buy at your own risk. BTW Beezid terminated my account for this and/ or the charge back. Either way, I don't care. Good Luck, you will need it.

Update: 7/29 just got the cards and sent msg - I will send back since my credit card company has refunded. I think I am being fair in asking them the send a postage paid envelope with sig confirmation, you think so?

lindac197
7/17/16

I have ordered from Beezid on May 12th and they shipped a partial order and not the rest. I have asked 3 times for my purchases or my money back but no one responds to the phone it conveniently keeps disconnecting me and my emails have gone unanswered. They used to be a lot more reputable but times have changed and now I agree that Beezid is scamming their customers.

robertm379
7/15/16

Yeah, I ordered a few things from Beezid. Was supposed to be simply direct purchase. They should consider delivering by Pony Express. It would be much faster than their current policy. You gotta be kidding me; been four weeks now and no delivery. They've also changed the product I ordered TWICE since they "had the item in stock". Right. Stay away from Beezid.

elizabetha74
7/14/16

Charged me without knowing until I went to question my deposit from work. Charged me $ I could have used getting something for my children at the walk in store. They overdrafted my acct and refused to give me my cash back. They are liars and theives and won't admit it! Never again.

dieg281
7/14/16

Beezind salesperson after sales person witll all tell you one thing. WIthout purchasing a bidpack of $1,000 through them backdoor you will never win. Yes, you may make an exception here and there but for the most part you dont stand a chance to win. Unfortuantely, even when you buy $1,000 worth of bids and they give you 1,000,000 bids to your account, there are a number of deep pocket folks who spend $2,000, 3,000 and up to 5,000 dollars in bdis. Those are millions upon millions of bids you are up against when competing for that stupid tablet that you can buy yourself 3 to 4 times depending where you look with the $1,000 you give them in hopes to win. Which you wont. I can assure won't. Even when you appliy most of the existing strategies it is highly unluckly you will get your money's worth in return. If you do win the tablet, you may invested almost all your bids and on top of that you have to pay for the final winning auciton price and shipping and handling. And then have to wait for a month before they contact and buy if from Amazon from $200 and have it sent to you that way. So, even when you win, Who made a steal out of your $1000. Ask yourself, is it worth it? Well yes, if you are in it for the game and the compettiong, the excitement of the possibilities that you may possibly win, regardless of how much you lose in the process, then yes it is worth it.But if you are in it to win the prize, it is not. you will lose hundreds and hundreds of dollars before one day you finall win a $25 gitt card or watch they promote cost $399 that you can find on Ebaay for $45.99

kaylaj18
7/12/16

They charged me more then what I was needed to pay. The product was 2 cent I was charged $100 bull$#*! site it should be shut down

donnad74
7/11/16

SCAM!! Not only is this site a scam but the harassment and badgering that ensues once they have your contact information is unbelievable. How these types of scams can exist in the United States is beyond my comprehension. Save yourself the time, energy and money....STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!!!

kennethc60
7/10/16

I tried to buy an IPhone on Craigslist and was told that it was sold but I could get one on beezid at a low price bidding when the auction slows down as this is how he purchases IPhones.So gullible me registered and started bidding when reality set in. I called Bezid and was advised that I needed some training and needed to buy packages of bids that cost $1000.00 to give myself a chance to win the high value items. I have to be content with using my remaining bids to bid on cheap penny items to try and recoup the $65.00 I paid. My recommendation is do not waste your money unles you have lots of it to throw away.

Tip for consumers: Do not be fooled when you are told to use Bezid by someone on Craigslist after they told you the item they were selling was sold and you can find the item just like they do on beezid.

peterp113
7/4/16

I tried several times to close my account and it kept saying there was a problem and something went "kablooey" and my account couldnt close. What the heck is that. Very unprofessional and a scam. Why cant I close my account? Now I am nervous about the card info I used. Any legit business will let you close or unsubscribe with no issues.

40 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Beezid staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question