WriteMyPaper4Me.org reviews

support@writemypaper4me.org

7 reviews with 1 star

garrettk15
11/27/18

Recieved a D on the paper they did for me. Because I recieved the grade past there policy window they wouldn't help me with anything.

STAY AWAY you can get a higher quality paper from your local elementary school.

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Dear Garret, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. Please accept our sincere apologies for all the inconveniences you have faced! We do our best to improve our services everyday and your opinion is very important to us. We would also like to point your attention to the fact that we are always ready to fix the paper of you are not satisfied with or if some of your initial instructions were somehow misunderstood, you can request the paper to be adjusted. There is a free unlimited revision option which is available within 14 days after the deadline of the order or after the date when the last completed version of the paper was attached to your account. To check all the details about the revision policy (which is the part of the Terms and Conditions, that are accepted while placing the order), you can follow this link: https://writemypaper4me.org/revision-policy . We would really appreciate your understanding and if we still somehow can smooth out the existing situation, you can always get back to us as we are available 24/7 and are ready to assist you. Thank you in advance!
stevens507
10/14/18

I paid $90 for them to complete my midterm essay assignment and I realized that I selected the wrong deadline for the paper to be due. I talked to an agent named "Nicole" and asked her can she see if writer can complete the assignment 24hrs before hand she charged my an additional $47.5. If you talk to her, skip her and wait to talk to someone else. This website is money crooks.

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Dear Steven, thank you so much for your feedback! We will definitely take your words into consideration and will do our best to improve our services. Nevertheless, please note that all the prices are fair and fixed. If you request some part of the paper to be completed earlier, the surcharge is calculated according to the amount of pages, that should be completed, and the time left for the task. We would really appreciate your understanding! :) If you have any other questions or requests, you can always get back to us as we are available 24/7.
melissat95
5/2/18

THIS website is FRAUD!!! i ordered 2 papers back to back and ended up with no papers at all. Never once would i think i would actually order a paper online but i did and trust me was not worth it. "Byzantine Empire was a synonym of the Eastern half of Roman emperor which survived after the fall of the Roman Empire to the hands of the barbarian. " this is just an example. I ordered a college level paper and ended up with a something a 6 year old could've done better. So please save yourself the trouble.

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Hello, dear Melissa,
My name is Alice, I am Customer Care Manager at WriteMyPaper4Me.org. We are grateful for all the reviews that refer to our work and we would like to thank you for your comment as well because that allows us to find some weak points of our services and to improve them.
I am extremely sorry that you had to undergo such a sad experience with us!
As was mentioned in the Term and Conditions that you, as well as all other clients, accepted while placing an order with us, you are able to request a free revision of your paper within 14 days after the last version of the paper was received.
Moreover, we are always ready to follow our Money Back Guarantee to resolve the refund issues, which always gives you a chance to receive a fair compensation within the 14 days period after you receive the last version of the paper.
So all the points from the Terms and Conditions always serve to protect our clients (please check this link for more information https://writemypaper4me.org/terms-and-conditions)
I really hope for your understanding!
Thank you in advance!
janed266
3/5/18

FAKE! Anyone interested in joining me in pursuing a class action lawsuit?
THIS WEBSITE IS DESIGNED TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOTHING, I REPEAT, NOTHING MORE! IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A COLLECTION OF PLAGIARISTS GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT SENTENCES THEN THIS IS FOR YOU!
BEWARE! STAY AWAY!

Response from Alice B., WriteMyPaper4Me.org Representative
Hello, dear Jane,
My name is Alice, I am Customer Care Manager at WriteMyPaper4Me.org. We appreciate all the feedbacks that describe our work and we would like to thank you for a negative comment as well because that allows us to find the weak sides of our services and improve them.
I feel really bad that you were forced to face such a sad experience with us and would like to help you to find the best solution to this problem. If you could provide me with the order ID you are talking about, or email, that you used while registering on the website, that would be just great and would also allow me to investigate the case carefully and maybe to change your opinion about our services!
I really hope that we can smooth out this situation and somehow find the decision that satisfies both sides of this story.
Thank you in advance!
akashm2
12/7/16

Paid for paper 130 dollars
they messed up 6 times.
by time i got the paper graded for 6 time.
Was a 0
Now disputing with bank since they dont want to give refund for their mistake :)
I will never use this service again.

maryf138
11/14/16

they charged me $64.00 for a paper that was horribly written in which I graded a D, I have wrote to them a thousand times and no answer. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE

beccal5
4/24/16

I had the worst time with this company. When I got my paper back it did not make sense and was completely plagiarized! Even after a week of revisions and them promising to fix the issue, the work was late and still incorrect! Asking for a refund was the worst run around. Even after countless emails with the proof of where they plagiarized, they keep on saying that they need to evaluate the claim! DO NOT USE AND AVOID AT ALL COSTS. YOU WILL END UP LOSING YOUR MOENY AND HAVING TO WRITE YOUR ESSAY YOURSELF!

Questions? Get answers from the WriteMyPaper4Me.org staff and other customers.

WriteMyPaper4Me.org?