Review of Wowkart.com

201301
care@wowkart.com

krishnak40
11/16/18

i ordered for a mobile cost about 17500 rs on august ..now November from 90days order in Processing.. customercare numbers not working..emails No Reply...itsntotally cheating...i lost 17500 rupees

ganeshs3
4/22/18

Cheap Chinese Phones priced unbelievably high. I don't find this site authentic at all. All the products look cheap but are priced high.

clbb
9/27/13

I would give this website zero stars if possible. I attempted to order a travel cot on the website. It wouldn't accept my Indian credit card and so after multiple attempts I finally used an international card. They took my money but then after 4 days called to say they don't take international cards but would if I submitted a copy of my passport. I emailed it promptly and they told me they would be sending the product immediately. FIVE days later I called to ask when my product would arrive after looking into it they told me that the product had not even been shipped. Who knows what would have happened if I had not called to check? Maybe they would have never sent the item??? They said they would ship it immediately but when I called in two days they told me it would be shipped that morning. Of course, it wasn't, it took one more day to even book the shipment. So far, it's been 11 days and looks like I won't get the item for at least another week. The people who work for the company are polite enough but there has been no mentioned of compensation for taking likely 20 days to get an item which could have easily come in three days. I will NEVER shop here again. They are happy to take your money but then there is no urgency in actually getting your product to you. I ordered the travel cot because I needed it for a trip with my infant by the time I get it I'll have already returned from my trip.

gauravk
9/1/13

Wowkart.com is one of the few online eCommerce site that you can trust. With varied options especially on children's toys and memorabilia, this is one of my favorite shopping website for my kids and me as well.

aruns1
4/19/13

Wowkart.com is very easy to Navigate and products are really awesome for new born baby and all age kids. Best Customer Support and Best Deals they provide.

Thanks to offer this kind of online shopping store!

Questions? Get answers from the Wowkart.com staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Wowkart.com