Wow Bunches Enterprises reviews

contact@wowbunchesenterprises.in

ayk
Ay K.
7/15/18

gave 2000 pcs tempered glass order. parcel arrived in good condition. all tempered glass ok. slow delivery

dd206
D D.
7/15/18

great discount price for memory card. original. got in bulk and extremely happy. will give order again.

ar144
7/15/18

i will order again. delivery time make it short. ordered mobile phones in bulk. good sealed phones received.

srikanthk7
7/4/18

We have placed order on 12-6-2018 till to day we haven't received mobiles and they haven't refund our amount. Amit and Sunil both are one 9674807016.not attending calls not responding to msg mails, after trying from different mobile nos attended call,he is saying if products is delivered well and good or else we will refund he said if we want to go legal go ahead he said he created fake address of his company.

bs170
5/18/18

bulk order quantity for mobile phones...... good phones got....... will again come

good people and good company

ajc13
5/18/18

Just ordered small item as a sample. I was impressed with how they sent item to me

Fantastic packing. Shows how much they focus on quality.

akshayc2
5/17/18

wholesale price very good i will come and buy again from this site product good and got product in good box

rudd
5/17/18

I ordered bulk products and it was a 3rd party. The seller was not as it was advertised. Wowbunches gave me the full refund and apologized for the service. They have great service and will take care of you. you solved my issue wowbunches.

sus12
5/17/18

They deliver product on time which is appreciable but do not update in the website tracking details always.Overall its trust-able online wholesale site

pd53
5/12/18

get good delivery courier. overall very happy with your customer service and you product is amazing as the rates you gave me.

rd89
5/12/18

ordered mobile phones,sealed and good product delivered but delivery was late. i m happy but shipping to kanpur took long time,does not take that long.please do it fast next time

rp89
5/12/18

They always listen to the customers. If you are not satisfied with a product that you have purchased through them, they will always see that the issue is rectified. I trust them wholeheartedly.

rd88
5/12/18

busy people, almost always in queue to speak to someone but they do help.
great rates and great products. will continue to purchase from them.

bk76
5/12/18

Ordered lots from them and never any problems with goods received or returns etc. Excellent company. very good price and fast, free shipping

av40
5/12/18

Thanks for all your hard work, I stopped looking for wholesale sites a long time ago! Never had any troubles with the orders.

shauryab
5/11/18

I always enjoy shopping at wowbunches. I seldom find prices cheaper anywhere else for wholesale and the service at wowbunches can't be not talked about. Items I order get delivered in good package.very solid but sometimes they go thru third party sellers and the product doesn't arrive on time.

as218
a s.
5/11/18

great people to talk to and gave me great deal good business
very happy and they helped me in starting a new wholesale business in my area

sandeepg16
5/11/18

Wowbunches is a good wholesale site for buying products you want at cheap prices. I have been using wowbunchesenterprises.in for a long time and I will be using it later also. I have bought some good products like redmi ,air cooler, havells trimmer, and many more in bulk. Regular customer of wowbunches

sups1
5/11/18

work on your delivery. lat shipping. original mobile.packaging good. shipment delivery very slow. please work on your delivery

rs195
R S.
3/18/18

Trusted for good service, return policy and maximum discounted product in online shopping.Really great by customer service,You can bank upon them for products and hassle free returns, which speaks volumes. Even the lowest executive is empowered to take a decision in favor of customer.

sayants
2/10/18

ordered mobile phone 50 pieces, delivered fast and good packaging with all necessary bills. customer service very polite, however, took me 3 days to reach them , line always busy.

weldos
2/10/18

Ordered for the first time,received product in Shillong within 3 days.
fast delivery. previous experience with other company was not so good. took a lot of time to deliver. but happy with this order. now i have placed my second order with them.

magir
2/9/18

good original mobile phones received.
happy with the order. I will order again and recommend for sure
fast delivery

anils22
2/2/18

Placed the order for the first time, good experience. All 5 pieces of mobile delivered in good packaging.

Questions? Get answers from the Wow Bunches Enterprises staff and other customers.

Wow Bunches Enterprises?