Review of WorldofHarry

Tel: 1 (716) 235 57 71
support@worldofharry.com

barbarar449
3/3/19

SCAM! No replies to numerous emails. No item.. Website is now defunct. Facebook ads have been taken down.

hannahg71
1/17/19

Do not buy!!!
No item, no real tracking, no response to emails. 100% scam.

Tracking number takes you to a Hong Kong postal site, but does not work. Contacted staff 4 times, no reply. No item has arrived. I am completely sure it's a scam. Do not buy.

michellek256
1/16/19

Beware! This company is a scam. I ordered a calendar in December, as did another reviewer. They provide false tracking numbers from Hong Kong, but the item never shows up as having been shipped, as there is no record of the tracking number in the system. They did not respond to multiple emails. If you ordered from this company, contact your credit card company and have the charges taken off your card. This company needs to be shut down. It is nothing but a fraudulent operation.

karenr477
1/14/19

I ordered a Christmas calendar in December and I still have not received it and they do not answer any emails or messages. I am very disappointed. My order number and emails for the purchase came through but no goods and no communication.

nidak
12/25/17

I ordered Christmas presents for my little daughter, but the purchase is late for almost 2 weeks already. My daughter did not get presents, so I would like to cancel order and get a refund, however customer support did not answer my emails.. I would not reccommend this shop, there is a big chance that it is a scam.

darias5
1/21/17

Ive ordered several gadget cases and a couple of posters from the website. Thanks to support team really friendly and willing to help with your choice. Not only did I manage to buy some stuff on sale, I also enjoyed the benefits of free shipping worldwide!

mariap132
12/30/16

I never received my order, which I payed for, and never got any answer to my inquiries.

Response from Feya F., WorldofHarry Representative
Hello! Have you contact us? You can white to us at establishedstore@gmail.com, our manager will answer all of your questions. Our store has many satisfied customer all over the world. We have 45 business days guaranteed time so you can submit refund request.
igorb7
10/27/15

Ive noticed a Facebook ad for World of Harry webstore recently. I have to admit Im a huge fan, so there was no way to keep from visiting the store. As a result, Im a proud owner of a bunch of really awesome items, plus now I have some nice gift ideas. Free shipping worldwide is a huge bonus, btw.

Questions? Get answers from the WorldofHarry staff and other customers.

WorldofHarry?