WorldCupTicketNet reviews

SITE CLOSED

1 star

coling11
6/16/14

bought there tickets for Brazil vs Croatia last week.
Loved the score (3:1 Brazilll) and Loved your website :)
keep up with the good work!

andrel5
6/5/14

i think this websit is very good.
i can trust them, i buy few times from them and they are very good, my football tickets got to me on time.

racheld13
6/2/14

If you really want to get the WORLDCUP TICKETS you ordered, buy only in worldcupticketnet. I'm serious, they are super!!

ahmeda22
6/2/14

Excellent service, very reliable!

annaf14
5/29/14

My husband and I bought tickets to this site games 3 times.
They really deserve a good word and encouragement as they definitely deliver the goods.
The service was beyond expectations.
Apart from the fact that the tickets arrive on time, they always call to make sure that the address we provide them is up to date, that we didn't change our plans, that we got the tracking number/ email/ tickets etc.
They even called once to tell us there was a problem with our booking at the hotel and they do not want to send before they are sure.
In such a situation you cannot make a mistake or to doubt, this is definitely one of the sites with the best service and high reliability.

danielj30
5/27/14

I ordered tickets from worldcupticketnet and I was very pleased with this website
at first i was worried to buy online but after getting a recommendation from a friend I have decided to take the chance and now I'm happy I did it because everything went well and now I know i have a website I can trust!

Questions? Get answers from the WorldCupTicketNet staff and other customers.

WorldCupTicketNet?