Workshops.zoharbadka.co.il

Workshops.zoharbadka.co.il has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Workshops.zoharbadka.co.il?

“Issue not solved with other provider for hours - resolved quickly here”

Rotem Y.
9/2/21

This is a site of a customer of mine, it is on a subdomain of his, so I built it on his hosting. There was an issue with editing the WP site. They said there is an issue with Cloudflare - but gave no solution. After several hours (and no one went back to me), I decided to move to my hosting. But the problem was the same. The first representative tried but wasn't able to solve but he kindly and quickly moved it to a higher level of support. He got back to me in 10 minutes - and solved the issue.

rotemy1
September 2nd, 2021

He got back to me in 10 minutes - and solved the issue.

Products used:
Site hosting

Questions? Get answers from the Workshops.zoharbadka.co.il staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Workshops.zoharbadka.co.il?

Have a question about Workshops.zoharbadka.co.il?