T Shirt

T Shirt has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. T Shirt ranks 36th among Wholesale Clothing sites.

How would you rate T Shirt?

“Great Customer Service!”

Gurleen B.
11/18/20

Wordans has excellent customer service! Friendly, fast, and informative. Andre from Wordans had seamlessly assisted me with an order problem in an efficient and timely manner. Overall very happy with the product and looking forward to ordering more discounted items from Wordans for my family and myself. Highly recommend.

gurleenb
November 18th, 2020

allisonh217
March 18th, 2021

I have always been very happy with the quality of what I am ordering and the pricing is very competitive. I do wish they were able to get updated product as some of the new colours would be nice to work with. Nevertheless the customer service, quality and pricing are great and that is the most important.

Products used:
Tshirts, sweatshirts and tank tops.

Questions? Get answers from the T Shirt staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T Shirt?

Have a question about T Shirt?