Wordens.ca

Wordens.ca has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Wordens.ca?

“Great Customer Service!”

Gurleen B.
11/18/20

Wordans has excellent customer service! Friendly, fast, and informative. Andre from Wordans had seamlessly assisted me with an order problem in an efficient and timely manner. Overall very happy with the product and looking forward to ordering more discounted items from Wordans for my family and myself. Highly recommend.

gurleenb
November 18th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Wordens.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wordens.ca?

Have a question about Wordens.ca?