Wordans Deutschland

Wordans Deutschland has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Wordans Deutschland?

“The HOAX story continues”

S B.
10/16/17

I was contacted after my bad rating here of "Wordans.R." by an anonymous (Bot?). They offered me a representative called "nada" (or niente or better nobody) will approach me. This didn't happen so far. Still - stay away from this firm. There customer care is not existent. Even if they might suggest help here on this site, nothing happens.

sb235
October 16th, 2017

Tip for consumers: Stay away from Wordans.
Bestellen Sie besser nicht bei Wordans.de!

Questions? Get answers from the Wordans Deutschland staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wordans Deutschland?

Have a question about Wordans Deutschland?