Review of Wootronics

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

pattyv5
2/2/15

Worst return policy on the entire internet. Caveat Emptor. You are only allowed to return a defective item. In other words, if they send you something that is a piece of garbage, not worth what you paid for it, you are not allowed to return it. Woot is a 3rd party seller on Amazon (apparently) so they make it seem like you're doing business with the Big A. which is not the case! I am no in the process of trying to return something & have had to involve Amazon to get any satisfaction at all. As of now, I don't know if I can get my money back. I told Amazon they should ditch Woot as they are not up to their usual high standards of customer service. Woot came to me through what looked like an email from Amazon and that is where the relationship ended. Buyers should know that you are NOT covered by Amazon's guarantees even though you can reach Woot by signing up with your A. account- you don't even have to set up an account with Woot. In my opinion, this is false and misleading at the very least. I will post some more after this problem is resolved. Unless you want to take a chance getting stuck with a product you might not like, be very careful of this site. I am actually shocked that they are still allowed to do this.

Questions? Get answers from the Wootronics staff and other customers.

Wootronics?