Review of Wooden Letters

filippoi2
Filippo I.
12/9/18

I hope I get what I ordered 1/2' high wooden letters

Very satisfied with the order I received. Thank you Merry Christmas.

davidw888
David W.
11/14/18

Ordering was quite simple. The letters are a bit pricey, but worth the money if you care about making a professional project.

juditho21
Judith O.
9/18/18

I was so happy to find this site. Delivery time was great and so are the products. Very satisfied.

peggyf49
Peggy F.
8/3/18

It was pretty good. The website differs from when its viewed on a phone. When it came to picture sizes for the frames the phone app offered more information. Only thing I didn't like was the extra $5.00 mall order fee then on top of that a S&H fee. Otherwise it was great

deant56
Dean T.
5/22/18

You are always fast with turn around of the order. it is much appreciated!

A couple letters/numbers showed up either slightly deformed (#3) or a little thinner then other letters. ( J )

stacym103
Stacy M.
3/30/18

The letters are AWESOME. Customer service was outstanding and the shipping was super fast. I definitely recommend this company.

johna661
john a.
1/15/18

products looks great .but shipping is to high for a few letters I'm just trying to see if they'll work

darlenel43
Darlene L.
1/15/18

I ordered 'Live Love Laugh'. I'm putting it on my outside fireplace mantle, but need to figure out how to do it. I think I'll have the letters put on a wooden or iron 1/2" by 1/2" and screw to mantle. So excited!

gerardj15
gerard j.
1/5/18

been looking for nice block letters for my dogs dog house. my daughter going to paint daisies on daisey name n cuda's on cuda's name. when completed I will send you pics so other folks can get ideals for there project and thankyou

johnm1804
John M.
1/2/18

Finally after searching through several sites, I finally found this site which had the variety and quality of letters that I was looking for to restore a sign for a client! I received the letters when expected. The quality was excellent and my customer was thrilled with the end result.

brucer73
Bruce R.
1/1/18

Well thought out interface for ordering letters. At 80 cents apiece (plus postage) the letters are a bit pricey, but on the other hand I haven't found them cheaper anywhere else. Although there are small variations in the letters, they were fine for my use, and I expect most others. Overall they are of high quality.

alanf96
Alan F.
12/12/17

Shipping charge excessive for a small, light order which can ship USPS for only a dollar & change.. Especially when there is already a $5.00 fee for a small order.

im18
I M.
12/8/17

Incredible service - exactly one week from order until delivery - to another country! Quality product received which was difficult to determine at time of order - very easy to use ordering system.

michaell570
Michael L.
11/18/17

Easy to use site and well designed. Great Job Just wish there was a cheaper shipping method available. When the product is not a rush it would have been nice to see the cheapest shipping method available as almost $12 in shipping is high when the shipping cost more than my actual order.

jimb441
jim B.
11/17/17

The "small order" fee is tacky. I'm not impressed. $7.50 for one 2.5 inch letter, really?
Altogether my charge was over $15.00 for one 2.5 in letter. Seriously?

rb132
R B.
10/31/17

Your site appears to have a very good variety of letter sizes and I was able to find the exact size I was looking for.

rayg103
Ray G.
10/28/17

So far, so good

The letters I received were well crafted and sharp, and the glue holds remarkably well.

Very satisfied customer!

deant68
Dean T.
10/13/17

Once again I had great service! Always arrives in a couple days after ordering which helps me in finishing my projects on time. Thanks!

phillipw55
Phillip W.
10/1/17

I love the ability to determine the length of words. This made my decision making so easy and accurate

howardb69
Howard B.
9/27/17

I enjoyed my shopping with you. My letters that i have ordered from you have been just what i wanted.

shirleyb155
Shirley B.
9/16/17

Very easy to place order. It is very difficult to fine small letters made from a walnut or any wood. I don't need them often but when I do, all I have to do is go to your website. Thank you.

davidf463
David F.
8/3/17

The small custom order fee was a unhappy surprise on the final page of the lengthy enrollment.

I hope the product is good.

davidj435
DAVID J.
6/3/17

11.70 priority mail for such a small package?? Could go 1st class for about $2.00. Consider giving your customers another option.

allent41
Allen T.
5/27/17

I've bought from you before. If I would have one suggestion for you it would be to offer the smaller (1/2 inch for example) in a light colored wood as well as black walnut. Oak would be okay, but I think maple or aspen may be a better choice. The one thing I DIDN'T like is to be ripped off by your "small order charge"! What difference does it make in your effort to ship 3 letters or 100 letters? The truth is it will take you less time to mail 3 letters than it would take someone to put together the 100 letter order, so your "small order charge" is a total rip-off!! I guess you don't care about "the little guy"!!

deborahb238
Deborah B.
5/26/17

I love these small letters/numbers/Greek symbols! I just wish you had a slash or hyphen, too.

I didn't like having to pay extra for a "small" order.

Questions? Get answers from the Wooden Letters staff and other customers.

Wooden Letters?