Review of WolfCamera

Tel: 1-866-849-3045
customerservice@ritzcamera.com

mil1896
3/21/15

I bought a camera from them 8 years ago, and even though I "unsubscribe" -- they continue selling my e-mail to several lists.. causing endless SPAM. The $10 I saved over Amazon wasn't worth the 8 years of spam. TO BE AVOIDED.

marks197
11/19/14

From the site of wolfcamera.com, I have purchased digital camcorder. I placed order for it and I was very happy to get the product soon and the price range also was affordable. But the functionality of the product seemed little confusing and it was not up to mark of my expectation.

laureens
9/30/14

The absolute worse experience I have EVER had ordering a big ticket item online. Would highly recommend staying away from this company AND Ritz Camera.

annar38
9/17/14

The performance of WolfCamera is average and it is not technically sound in its functionality and the charging feature is not remarkable. But the price is reasonable for this device compare to others.

sophiab7
9/9/14

I recently purchased a digital camera from wolf camera and it was the worse experience ever. The camera didn't work goodly. It wouldn't charge, the charge light never came on. I tried to contact them to do that for three days straight. But they did not answer to me. I lost my money.

co5345
11/13/13

What a joke! They have a message on their customer service voicemail about how important you call is to them......I've left 4 messages and sent 2 emails......I'VE HEARD NOTHING FROM THEM! Do not purchase anything from this company!!!

alanl4
11/23/10

Best part of using wolf camera rather than going into a wolf camera store ( now I think wolf and ritz are all the same thing) is NO SALES tax and that savings could be in the hundreds depending on what you are buying. The online store has much more than the retail stores which tend not to carry the higher end camera and lenses.

brucep
1/25/09

Wolf Camera, good until you need quality tech support.. and a discount - Well, I ordered a Canon EOS 5D Mark II the second week of December, well aware that it would be backordered for a couple months. I ordered because my Paypal credit card deducts %5 of all my purchases till this April, and Wolf takes Paypal. This was a mistake.

Apparently, Wolf Camera tech support does not understand much when it comes to payment issues, and I'd hate to call them about a deep technical problem. They have outsourced all their tech support to India, to people who know nothing of the cameras or the workarounds of the website other than probably a sheet that gives them the specs, but not real practical advice.

I paid in full for it VIA Paypal, and after the new year, I got a call EVERY DAY, saying my Paypal payment expired. Literally every day, from India. However, the Paypal website said the payment did not expire till MARCH. 2 months inaccurate from tech support, and they simply do not understand that the payment is still valid. Literally 20 or more times now I have responded to their emails and even to one certain person VIA their tech support email and they still do not acknowledge or give thought to the situation, at all.

So I cancelled the payment last week and found a package on ebay for $75 less than wolfcamera and had items included with it, plus the %5 discount with my Paypal credit card. (thats $135)

I imagine Wolf is fine, as long as you don't have technical issues, and are willing to pay too much. (Unless theyve really changed their price marketing as of January 25 2009)

But that just makes me sad they've outsourced their own tech support to people who have only limited knowledge of any of this stuff.

Boo to Wolf Camera.

Questions? Get answers from the WolfCamera staff and other customers.

WolfCamera?