Review of WODDice

Tel: 5035511340
woddice@woddice.com

lauraj137
6/14/18

Our WOD Dice experience has been very positive from the start! Amazing service from point of order right through to rapid delivery to the UK! Very much looking forward to using these with our CrossFit Kids - Thanks WOD Dice :-)

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
Thanks, Laura! Let us know how the kids like them!
annv44
6/5/18

My item arrived quickly and as promised. My husband will enjoy having these for his group workouts.

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
Thanks for the positive vibes, Ann!
ryans351
5/23/18

These are perfect to add some randomization to those days you don't feel like planning a workout! Looking forward to getting the other hero dice once released.

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
Thanks Ryan!
andyb155
4/28/18

Great job on the Hero dice, looking forward to the completion of the set. I have several of your dice sets every one is well made, and helps put some randomness in my wods

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
Thanks Andy!
jeroenv7
3/19/18

Easy and very fast delivery from the USA to Europe (Belgium). I purchased the WOD dice for kids - it will be a great gift for my childrens coach. Thank you!

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
Thanks for the good word Jeroen!
xavierc21
2/13/18

WOD dice firebreather from Amazon.fr
perfect to complete a « prog » with originality.
Its really funny and awful!!!!!! LOL
I can not wait to complete the collection with WOD dice kids, WOD dice hero and WOD dice girls!!!!

jeroenn1
1/19/18

the site with instructions (www.gophysed.com) is either down or no longer exists. is it that hard to provide them on the woddice.com?

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
Hi Jeroen - our PhysEd site was infected so we had to shut it down. But the address is redirected to WODDice.com where you can indeed download the instructions under the tab INSTRUCTIONS. We apologize for the confusion. All the best and don’t hesitate to contact us first if you have any further issues with accessing the instructions.

Ed
kays114
12/29/17

I tried to order these from Amazon but they sold out so I ordered directly from their site, the week of Christmas. My package arrived a day earlier than expected and my dad loves his gift! He is enjoying a new way to do the workouts he loves.

jessiem78
12/27/17

I bought the Firebreather WODDice as a gift for my husband. My order was shipped promptly and was exactly what I was expecting when I opened the package . I loved the hand written note and best of all it was one of my husbands favorite gifts this Christmas.

zoec32
12/19/17

The wooddice arrived in great conditIon. It is a fun alternative for when you want a workout and are too tired to think up of one for yourself. We wish it had come with instructions on how to use the 3 dice, though by googling it we found a video for the 6 dice and were able to figure it out. Very entertaining product and great for surprising workouts.

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
Hi Zoe. Thanks so much for the positive review! Our dice instructions are a download from our website or at GoPhysEd.com and our apologies that this isn't more clearly marked on the packaging (it's on the back). We're working on that. But if you can, surf on over and grab them. We keep them as a download because we periodically update them based of customer suggestions. All the best! Ed - WODDice®
joycev14
12/13/17

Very happy how they handled a mail error. Quick in contacting and offering different solutions. Would order again here. Very happy with the WODDice!

kellym249
12/7/17

I bought these for my cousin for Christmas. The delivery was fast and the packaging was great. Dice look awesome and good size, not to big not to small.

anastasiah5
12/3/17

Great customer service, very pleased! Product shipped quickly. Ordered these as a present and I'm very happy.

carold115
12/2/17

I never return items even when damaged but I had recently and wrongfully written a 1 star review due to my disappointment in a damaged product. I was unexpectedly shocked and thrilled when I received an email stating that a replacement was on the way. I am not use to such service and therefore would highly recommend Woddice. Customer Service is definitely their STRONG point which is rare. Thank you for your prompt service. I highly recommend WODDice!!!!

kimberlyo9
11/29/17

While we haven't used our dice (kids model) yet,as its a Christmas present, my experience ordering from those company was amazing. They responded to my online question within minutes, immediately resolved my question, and wrote me back to let me know that they received my completed order. Shipped same day and I received it very quickly. Excellent customer service!

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
Thanks so much for the positive review! We hope the gift is well received and never hesitate to let us know if something them isn’t as promised.

All the best,

Ed
clairea21
9/22/17

Totally love these dice such fun, super fast delivery can't wait for more hero WOD dice to be releasef

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
So glad you like them! We are releasing 2 new Heroes dice this Holiday.
tracyk42
9/21/17

So far, my crew and I love these dice! It's fun anticipating what comes up! And definitely brings a new atmosphere to the room.There are a few things we can't do (no row machines or air dyne bikes) but we just re-roll to see what pops up! Can't wait to try these out with my students as well (in moderation due to equipment and space).

phillipq1
8/20/17

I had a question which was answered within a few hours and in an extremely friendly and caring way. Couldn't ask for better service.

teemuh1
8/10/17

Is there any cooler way to have your workout?
Shipping was fast and there were no problems at all. It took around ten days to get to Finland.
Going to use these with my friends for workouts. I bet that we will have some fun. Thank you!

robint47
8/4/17

These WOD dice are a great fun addition to your training, as well as providing genuine randomness in the structuring of your WODs - no cherry-picking here!! Beautifully made and perfectly portable, they're a pleasure to own.
But what has impressed me more about the company was the excellent customer service in replying and dealing with my queries - the true sign of a great company! Highly Recommended :)

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
Thanks Robin!
jannettd
5/3/17

So glad I bought them. Excellent for those undecided days. I would buy another pair as a gift. Maybe for the holidays.

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
So happy you're happy! They make a perfect gift. Be sure to use the discount code that is on the card included when you order again.
fernandac7
5/3/17

I can´t have an expirience if I don´t have de dice yet. I'm very dissapointed on the shipping time. It still in Los Angeles, California, and I'm from Santiago, Chile.

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
I'm sorry that it's taking longer than you expected. Once we ship its in the hands of customs in the country it's shipped to. Every country is a little different and can sometimes be held up for a little bit and then released.
jasonc180
5/3/17

I love the concept and how WODDice incorporates Crossfts methodology. I use the dice daily to round out my workouts for metabolic conditioning. They are fast, easy to use and easy to incorporate in your existing program.

I ordered the Firebrether set and some of the workouts I've rolled are no joke. Example: 20 Min Ladder w/ T2B, Burpee Pull-ups and Power Cleans. Was a smoker to at the least.

Awesome little product!!

audreyb23
5/2/17

Great game ...........................................................................................................................

edwardg63
4/28/17

I love hating these dice! Forcing me to do what I wouldn't normally program for myself is exactly what I needed...

Hi Belinda, we are a small company so there is not a designated HR department and, unfortunately, no current job opportunities.

By Edwin W., WODDice Representative

Hi Joan, our apologies. Seems the GoPhysEd site was taken offline to fix malware issues. You can access the instructions at WODDice.com

By Edwin W., WODDice Representative

Hi Fernanda, We've only just started shipping to Chile so we don't have an average transit time yet, but we've found that our packages get to most international locations in a window of 7-14 days. It depends on a country's Customs and how fast they process things. Ed WODDice®

By Edwin W., WODDice Representative
Questions? Get answers from the WODDice staff and other customers.

WODDice?