Review of WODDice

Tel: 5035511340
woddice@woddice.com

kays100
12/29/17

I tried to order these from Amazon but they sold out so I ordered directly from their site, the week of Christmas. My package arrived a day earlier than expected and my dad loves his gift! He is enjoying a new way to do the workouts he loves.

jessiem78
12/27/17

I bought the Firebreather WODDice as a gift for my husband. My order was shipped promptly and was exactly what I was expecting when I opened the package . I loved the hand written note and best of all it was one of my husbands favorite gifts this Christmas.

zoec32
12/19/17

The wooddice arrived in great conditIon. It is a fun alternative for when you want a workout and are too tired to think up of one for yourself. We wish it had come with instructions on how to use the 3 dice, though by googling it we found a video for the 6 dice and were able to figure it out. Very entertaining product and great for surprising workouts.

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
Hi Zoe. Thanks so much for the positive review! Our dice instructions are a download from our website or at GoPhysEd.com and our apologies that this isn't more clearly marked on the packaging (it's on the back). We're working on that. But if you can, surf on over and grab them. We keep them as a download because we periodically update them based of customer suggestions. All the best! Ed - WODDice®
joycev14
12/13/17

Very happy how they handled a mail error. Quick in contacting and offering different solutions. Would order again here. Very happy with the WODDice!

kellym249
12/7/17

I bought these for my cousin for Christmas. The delivery was fast and the packaging was great. Dice look awesome and good size, not to big not to small.

anastasiah5
12/3/17

Great customer service, very pleased! Product shipped quickly. Ordered these as a present and I'm very happy.

carold115
12/2/17

I never return items even when damaged but I had recently and wrongfully written a 1 star review due to my disappointment in a damaged product. I was unexpectedly shocked and thrilled when I received an email stating that a replacement was on the way. I am not use to such service and therefore would highly recommend Woddice. Customer Service is definitely their STRONG point which is rare. Thank you for your prompt service. I highly recommend WODDice!!!!

kimberlyo9
11/29/17

While we haven't used our dice (kids model) yet,as its a Christmas present, my experience ordering from those company was amazing. They responded to my online question within minutes, immediately resolved my question, and wrote me back to let me know that they received my completed order. Shipped same day and I received it very quickly. Excellent customer service!

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
Thanks so much for the positive review! We hope the gift is well received and never hesitate to let us know if something them isn’t as promised.

All the best,

Ed
clairea21
9/22/17

Totally love these dice such fun, super fast delivery can't wait for more hero WOD dice to be releasef

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
So glad you like them! We are releasing 2 new Heroes dice this Holiday.
tracyk42
9/21/17

So far, my crew and I love these dice! It's fun anticipating what comes up! And definitely brings a new atmosphere to the room.There are a few things we can't do (no row machines or air dyne bikes) but we just re-roll to see what pops up! Can't wait to try these out with my students as well (in moderation due to equipment and space).

phillipq1
8/20/17

I had a question which was answered within a few hours and in an extremely friendly and caring way. Couldn't ask for better service.

teemuh1
8/10/17

Is there any cooler way to have your workout?
Shipping was fast and there were no problems at all. It took around ten days to get to Finland.
Going to use these with my friends for workouts. I bet that we will have some fun. Thank you!

robint47
8/4/17

These WOD dice are a great fun addition to your training, as well as providing genuine randomness in the structuring of your WODs - no cherry-picking here!! Beautifully made and perfectly portable, they're a pleasure to own.
But what has impressed me more about the company was the excellent customer service in replying and dealing with my queries - the true sign of a great company! Highly Recommended :)

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
Thanks Robin!
jannettd
5/3/17

So glad I bought them. Excellent for those undecided days. I would buy another pair as a gift. Maybe for the holidays.

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
So happy you're happy! They make a perfect gift. Be sure to use the discount code that is on the card included when you order again.
fernandac7
5/3/17

I can´t have an expirience if I don´t have de dice yet. I'm very dissapointed on the shipping time. It still in Los Angeles, California, and I'm from Santiago, Chile.

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
I'm sorry that it's taking longer than you expected. Once we ship its in the hands of customs in the country it's shipped to. Every country is a little different and can sometimes be held up for a little bit and then released.
jasonc180
5/3/17

I love the concept and how WODDice incorporates Crossfts methodology. I use the dice daily to round out my workouts for metabolic conditioning. They are fast, easy to use and easy to incorporate in your existing program.

I ordered the Firebrether set and some of the workouts I've rolled are no joke. Example: 20 Min Ladder w/ T2B, Burpee Pull-ups and Power Cleans. Was a smoker to at the least.

Awesome little product!!

audreyb23
5/2/17

Great game ...........................................................................................................................

edwardg63
4/28/17

I love hating these dice! Forcing me to do what I wouldn't normally program for myself is exactly what I needed...

cherineo
4/20/17

My order is " still on it's way" I hope so!! I live in Switzerland. I totally understand that the shipping can take few more days since it's not next door. I ve been tracking it for few days now. It's in Los Angeles since April 15. I hope to receive it

mariaw73
3/22/17

I ordered the Mere Mortal WODDice for my brother-in-law and could not have been more impressed with my experience from start to finish. The WODDice website was easy to navigate, and upon purchasing my item I received a confirmation email as week as a confirmation and tracking Messanger text. My WODDice arrived very quickly upon which I received a "order delivered" Messanger text and an email! I was never left wondering!! I even asked the WODDice company to include a little note from me to my brother-in-law and they did! All around, so impressed!! Great durable product!

magdas5
1/11/17

I love the Facebook updates on shipping!
It was fast too. Product arrived in perfect condition. Great Christmas gift

rebeccah79
1/9/17

I got this as a stocking stuffer for my boyfriend. He was surprised and vey happy. I have no doubts he will be using this in the near future. I especially liked the hand written note in the package that said 'Thanks Rebecca'. I felt like it added a touch of something personal.

oliviab30
1/9/17

It's a lot of fun to use the dices with friends to train!

I recommend to all my friends on my Instagran page @bagunceirosdocross

kellys191
1/7/17

Had an excellent experience! Very responsive, very quick. My WODDice arrived incredibly quickly and were a great hit for Christmas :)

joelb64
1/6/17

J'ai même reçu un message Facebook pour me confirmer l'envoi et il y avait un post-it dans le paquet reçu par la poste qui disait: merci Joel. Belle pensée pareil. Merci à vous!

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
Merci pour le commentaire positif, Joel!

Hi Joan, our apologies. Seems the GoPhysEd site was taken offline to fix malware issues. You can access the instructions at WODDice.com

By Edwin W. [WODDice Rep]

Hi Fernanda, We've only just started shipping to Chile so we don't have an average transit time yet, but we've found that our packages get to most international locations in a window of 7-14 days. It depends on a country's Customs and how fast they process things. Ed WODDice®

By Edwin W. [WODDice Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the WODDice staff and other customers.

WODDice?