Review of WODDice

Tel: 5035511340
woddice@woddice.com

francesg57
12/31/18

I bought this as an Xmas gift for my best friend who recently got into CrossFit. The dice arrived super fast, and even came with a personalized thank you note! She absolutely loved it and has been having fun seeing what kind of workout she's about to roll for herself.

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
So glad your friend loved the gift! Thank you for the positive review.
sf124
12/27/18

I've ordered from WODDice twice (once for myself, once for gifts) and both times was very impressed by the shipping speed and quality of service and products. I would definitely recommend.

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
Thanks, Shona!
ch259
12/25/18

Ordered about 10 days ago still got here in time for Christmas and they're were a perfect gift and look great will be using them for the first roll tomorrow

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
So glad they got there in time! Be sure and roll the dice against rubber flooring, carpet or cloth to help keep them in good shape. A little TLC and one set will last several lifetimes! : )
amyh377
12/11/18

I received my order promptly and in good condition. I did not find a cheaper price anywhere else and shipping was free. My order even came with a personalized note! I will definitely order from WODDice again!

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
Thanks Amy! Happy customer equals happy WODDice® life! : )
brennas11
12/4/18

I love that there was a personalized merry christmas note in it. Can't wait to us these and purchase more in the future.

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
Hi Brenna! We're so happy that YOUR happy. : ) If you have any questions once you start rolling, don't hesitate to contact us. Merry Christmas! — Ed, WODDice® Team
carlab115
9/11/18

After a week I did not receive them yet tough I paid for a fast delivery...
Maybe the product is ok but delivery is not

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
Hi Carla,

We are sorry that you feel that your order properly expedited. We were surprised to see your review and looked into it immediately. You’re order was shipped First Class International the same day it was placed. Actually, it was handed over to the United States Postal Service within 3 hours of you placing the order. That is an incredible turn around time on our part! We do not offer any expedited shipping services since that would make shipping cost higher than the retail price of the product and no one would ever pay that price. Not to mention that we would go out of business within a month. We only offer First Class International, and we absorb $5.38USD on International orders as it is. Since you were not offered the option of an expedited shipping service we are confused as to how you thought you paid for that service. The address provided is in Belgium, and it has been only 7 days (as you stated). No package traveling First Class USPS arrives Internationally within 7 days. It has to be processed through customs in the country of destination, then transferred to that county’s postal system. So your expectation is wholly unreasonable. As it stands, your package was processed through a Brussels, Belgium airport on Sept. 8th which seems incredibly fast to us. Now that it is in your country’s postal system we have absolutely no control over the delivery. Not even Amazoncould do better, or provide better service than we did.

So while we are always looking to improve our service, in this instance our service to you was impeccable, and so your review is disappointing. Even so, if you would like us to refund the cost of our amazing set of WODDice® Full Throttle minus cost of shipping, please email us and we will make it so.

Sincerely,

Ed Weamer, owner/creator

UPDATE: This customer's order was delivered in BELGIUM at 9:48 am on September 13, 2018. Hooray! Enjoy your WODDice® Carla, and all the best to you now and always. — Ed
lauraj137
6/14/18

Our WOD Dice experience has been very positive from the start! Amazing service from point of order right through to rapid delivery to the UK! Very much looking forward to using these with our CrossFit Kids - Thanks WOD Dice :-)

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
Thanks, Laura! Let us know how the kids like them!
annv44
6/5/18

My item arrived quickly and as promised. My husband will enjoy having these for his group workouts.

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
Thanks for the positive vibes, Ann!
ryans351
5/23/18

These are perfect to add some randomization to those days you don't feel like planning a workout! Looking forward to getting the other hero dice once released.

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
Thanks Ryan!
andyb155
4/28/18

Great job on the Hero dice, looking forward to the completion of the set. I have several of your dice sets every one is well made, and helps put some randomness in my wods

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
Thanks Andy!
jeroenv7
3/19/18

Easy and very fast delivery from the USA to Europe (Belgium). I purchased the WOD dice for kids - it will be a great gift for my childrens coach. Thank you!

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
Thanks for the good word Jeroen!
xavierc21
2/13/18

WOD dice firebreather from Amazon.fr
perfect to complete a « prog » with originality.
Its really funny and awful!!!!!! LOL
I can not wait to complete the collection with WOD dice kids, WOD dice hero and WOD dice girls!!!!

jeroenn1
1/19/18

the site with instructions (www.gophysed.com) is either down or no longer exists. is it that hard to provide them on the woddice.com?

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
Hi Jeroen - our PhysEd site was infected so we had to shut it down. But the address is redirected to WODDice.com where you can indeed download the instructions under the tab INSTRUCTIONS. We apologize for the confusion. All the best and don’t hesitate to contact us first if you have any further issues with accessing the instructions.

Ed
kays114
12/29/17

I tried to order these from Amazon but they sold out so I ordered directly from their site, the week of Christmas. My package arrived a day earlier than expected and my dad loves his gift! He is enjoying a new way to do the workouts he loves.

jessiem78
12/27/17

I bought the Firebreather WODDice as a gift for my husband. My order was shipped promptly and was exactly what I was expecting when I opened the package . I loved the hand written note and best of all it was one of my husbands favorite gifts this Christmas.

zoec32
12/19/17

The wooddice arrived in great conditIon. It is a fun alternative for when you want a workout and are too tired to think up of one for yourself. We wish it had come with instructions on how to use the 3 dice, though by googling it we found a video for the 6 dice and were able to figure it out. Very entertaining product and great for surprising workouts.

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
Hi Zoe. Thanks so much for the positive review! Our dice instructions are a download from our website or at GoPhysEd.com and our apologies that this isn't more clearly marked on the packaging (it's on the back). We're working on that. But if you can, surf on over and grab them. We keep them as a download because we periodically update them based of customer suggestions. All the best! Ed - WODDice®
joycev14
12/13/17

Very happy how they handled a mail error. Quick in contacting and offering different solutions. Would order again here. Very happy with the WODDice!

kellym249
12/7/17

I bought these for my cousin for Christmas. The delivery was fast and the packaging was great. Dice look awesome and good size, not to big not to small.

anastasiah5
12/3/17

Great customer service, very pleased! Product shipped quickly. Ordered these as a present and I'm very happy.

carold115
12/2/17

I never return items even when damaged but I had recently and wrongfully written a 1 star review due to my disappointment in a damaged product. I was unexpectedly shocked and thrilled when I received an email stating that a replacement was on the way. I am not use to such service and therefore would highly recommend Woddice. Customer Service is definitely their STRONG point which is rare. Thank you for your prompt service. I highly recommend WODDice!!!!

kimberlyo9
11/29/17

While we haven't used our dice (kids model) yet,as its a Christmas present, my experience ordering from those company was amazing. They responded to my online question within minutes, immediately resolved my question, and wrote me back to let me know that they received my completed order. Shipped same day and I received it very quickly. Excellent customer service!

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
Thanks so much for the positive review! We hope the gift is well received and never hesitate to let us know if something them isn’t as promised.

All the best,

Ed
clairea21
9/22/17

Totally love these dice such fun, super fast delivery can't wait for more hero WOD dice to be releasef

Response from Edwin W., WODDice Representative
So glad you like them! We are releasing 2 new Heroes dice this Holiday.
tracyk42
9/21/17

So far, my crew and I love these dice! It's fun anticipating what comes up! And definitely brings a new atmosphere to the room.There are a few things we can't do (no row machines or air dyne bikes) but we just re-roll to see what pops up! Can't wait to try these out with my students as well (in moderation due to equipment and space).

phillipq1
8/20/17

I had a question which was answered within a few hours and in an extremely friendly and caring way. Couldn't ask for better service.

teemuh1
8/10/17

Is there any cooler way to have your workout?
Shipping was fast and there were no problems at all. It took around ten days to get to Finland.
Going to use these with my friends for workouts. I bet that we will have some fun. Thank you!

Hi Sandra, transit time to Spain averages 10-14 days. Did you place an order on Amazon or from the WODDice® website? Ed WODDice®

By Edwin W., WODDice Representative

Hi Tracey, Yes we do. Transit time averages 7-10 days to the UK, but we can't guarantee delivery by Christmas since customs can always throw a wrench in the works. Now, customs has never delayed our packages, but if we promise and they suddenly decide to hold a package we would be crushed! I know that's pretty wishy washy on delivery. I suggest placing the order. We know that even a set of WODDice® that's a bit late is still an awesome gift! Ed WODDice® Team

By Edwin W., WODDice Representative

Hi Belinda, we are a small company so there is not a designated HR department and, unfortunately, no current job opportunities.

By Edwin W., WODDice Representative

Hi Joan, our apologies. Seems the GoPhysEd site was taken offline to fix malware issues. You can access the instructions at WODDice.com

By Edwin W., WODDice Representative

Hi Fernanda, We've only just started shipping to Chile so we don't have an average transit time yet, but we've found that our packages get to most international locations in a window of 7-14 days. It depends on a country's Customs and how fast they process things. Ed WODDice®

By Edwin W., WODDice Representative
Questions? Get answers from the WODDice staff and other customers.

1 Photo for WODDice