Witches Moon

Witches Moon has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Witches Moon also ranks 21st among Paranormal Activity sites. The most common issues with Witches Moon are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Witches Moon?

“They tell you upfront it will be quite a wait but I...”

Aimee J.
5/6/13

They tell you upfront it will be quite a wait but I waited patiently and it was worth the wait, when I got my book it was beautiful. Don't expect to order it and get it right away it says that over and over on their website, so I expected the wait. As far as bbb they tried to resolve those issues. Anyway I just ordered my 2nd book from them and I have all the confidence in the world

“I ordered a book from this company that said it was...”

jory g.
5/4/14

I ordered a book from this company that said it was pre-made. It took me almost a year to receive and it was wreck. I had suggested this site to a relative at the time of ordering and it's been a year and a half and she never received it. After which they finally gave her a refund. No apology,nothing. I will never recommend them again nor will I ever order from them again. How this company is still allowed to conduct itself like this is beyond me. What a scam!

joryg
May 4th, 2014
maryc10
April 9th, 2011
I had ordered a book from this company (witchesmoon.net) and shelled out quite a bit of money for it. I had ordered the book on the 30 of June 2010. My order is just now being fulfilled. It has gone 6 months over schedule. I had inquired numerous times as to why this was taking so long and they responded to maybe 3 of my 12 emails over the entire ordering period. They expressed that they would not offer any compensation for them blatantly breaking their contract. They informed me that they only changed the shipping date 2 times when in reality they were just not responding to my emails. This is not a unique story.

A couple that has spent quite a pretty penny on their order are still being given the run around. They have told these people that their order was shipped on numerous occasions. Only to then say "we will ship it out soon".

This is no way to treat a client. They are using unethical business practices. If you order from this company, don't expect your book to arrive on time. They do this to what seems to be their entire clientele list according to their own website.

If you simply go to the BBB's website and read all of the legal action taken against the company, it would be in your best interest.

I am not slandering this company because I am not saying anything that I can not back up with emails from the company. These are simply facts that they do not inform potential clients about.
eveonj
July 8th, 2009
I paid almost 500. dollars for a custom made leather book that they hand make, it has been over 6 months and I have not heard a word from them dispite many numorous emails to them, they are not replying. I have not received my order, and ahve taken this to the BBB and I3C. Had I been smart enough before hand I would have checked w/BBB first. They have numorous complaints on them for doing the same thing to other people. Don't bother with this shop, if you are looking for a custom made BOS, try an online search and go somewhere else, like Brahms Books.com At this point I seriously think I am out of $470.19, and nothing to show for it! I am REALLY angry!!!
aimeej
May 6th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Witches Moon staff and other customers.

Home of Hand Made Books of Shadows, Grimoires & ritual items

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Witches Moon?

Have a question about Witches Moon?