Wishwall.me

Wishwall.me has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Wishwall.me?

“Fun + social content discovery/sharing site similar...”

A K.
2/20/12

Fun + social content discovery/sharing site similar to Pinterest, except much more gender neutral (sic: great for guys!). Basically, you can browse around, and WISH for things you like (like the Like button)...Added bonus is that they offer amazing rewards to users for being active on the site. So the more you WISH, the more likely you are to win something! I've gotten some items entirely free, or they have discount offers, too. Site design is super slick & is a great way to learn about and share products: you can watch videos, get price + vendor info, get feedback from the community, share w/other people, upload products, find similar products, etc. Some really cool, funny, and interesting finds. Can spend hours playing!

amyk5
February 20th, 2012

Questions? Get answers from the Wishwall.me staff and other customers.

wishw
Wish W.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wishwall.me?

Have a question about Wishwall.me?