Wish.ca

Wish.ca has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Wish.ca?

“Worst Online Shopping Experience Ever!!!”

Stefanie B.
4/27/18

I had heard a lot about Wish, so I thought I would give it a try. I ordered a nice top for myself and a drone, which I had read the reviews for, for my husband. I got notice that my top had arrived and I eagerly went to my mailbox to see it. I got a pair of really small, crappily made jeans instead. A few days later, my "drone" arrived, which was just a badly made camera for a drone. The title of the ad said it was a drone, and the picture was a drone, but there was a small arrow, and if you clicked on it, it said that it was a camera for a drone, NOT A DRONE. That's just false advertising!!! Then, I tried to get refunded...did you know that you can't talk to a real person and even Facebook Messenger is a robot? I sent 3 emails and had to threaten to go to the RCMP, before they finally refunded my money! NEVER EVER SHOP ON WISH!!!! WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!

stefanieb13
April 27th, 2018

NEVER EVER SHOP ON WISH!!!! WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Wish.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wish.ca?

Have a question about Wish.ca?