Review of Winni.in

info@winni.in

789 reviews with 5 stars

karthikak
10/16/19

Ankita is a good representative, she sorted my query within one minute.. Thank u so much keep it up

arthurt56
10/15/19

Customer support is very prompt and helpful.Really nice service provided by the customer support and was really helpful and they helped me to get my order safe and on time. I would recommend this to everyone.Overall great experience.........

azhars5
10/13/19

Ankita is a good representative, she sorted my query within one minute.. Over customer service is also way good.. Keep it up

lokeshk9
10/13/19

She was quite prompt, understood my issues and addressed it quickly. Great customer care support!!. Overall support was good.

kalis5
10/13/19

It's an excellent and extremely user friendly service.
Quick and precise in response.
I have used it for various cities like Bangalore and Pune,the delivery is fast and accurate.

sagard8
10/12/19

Ms. Ankita .. has given great support and reslove my qury very fast... great support by her.. Appriciated

marshallp39
10/9/19

It is helpful in this fast world with great facility as i had ordered birthday cake and choosen the midnight delivery.Definitely recommended to others. And was Yummy cake and great service and timely delivery. Busy schedule, limited time and not waiting to miss love one birthday, so i got suggestion from my collegue to order from this website. Great Service ! !

muhammada203
10/8/19

Best customer service with immediate actions...Kudos and special thanks to Ms. Angelina Fernandes for her support

addiis
10/7/19

Amazing response from Angelina Fernandes and quickly helped to change delivery order date and time as per request. Thanks again for helping customers

rahulv23
10/7/19

The experience was great chatting to the Customer care executive,Ms Angelina Fernandes she was very prompt & of great help.The over all experience was superb.I would recommend Winni to all my friends.

manpreetk23
10/7/19

Hi my name is manpreet kaur I'm from England United kingdom. First time I use this winni website for order a cake for my brother bday and hope so they will deliver tomorrow on time and today I just do a live chat with her name is Fernandez I forget her name yeah she's help me and I'm so happy with this company. I will looking forward to you in the future many thanks manpreet kaur

rahuls199
10/7/19

Good services ....the flower are very good and natural flower.....cake quality are very good and also taste are very good..... Excellent serves from winni...my order is delivered in the time ....thanks alot to winni.

rajur17
10/5/19

For me the best company, always with are its excellent service, excellent quality and punctuality. Good products, great variety of production time and fast shipments.thanku Renuka

pichuuv
10/5/19

I cannot express how amazing it was to work with Bloomex. Our flowers turned to be far beyond our expectations.This company won't let you down. They are definitely professionals.

avnishk
10/5/19

I must say these site have a courage to fulfill any one dream like touch to heart someone from his destination to there making love touch, which is good things

vineets10
10/5/19

Winni has been delivering cakes for me for ages now. They are my midnight friend, who takes makes that extra effort to ensure timely delivery. The customer care team is a delight to talk to, always helpful. Kyra has been a great help. Thanks

latham1
10/1/19

Awesome Service by Winni and Seema from support team helped a lot when i requested for delivery address update.. Thank you Winni.

premas2
9/30/19

My husband liked the cake which I ordered for his birthday. Thanks to winni
Quality of cake was awesome.

rajats24
9/29/19

Awsm service thanq winni i order cake and flowers and both the thing are good thanq shivani for your help

jenniferh969
9/29/19

I am very pleased with the customer service that I received. Before ordering, I had few questions that were replied to in a timely fashion. After ordering, I had not received the shipment, but when I sent my inquiry, once again it was answered promptly with an explanation for the delay. I also appreciate that an email was sent to confirm the receipt.

shanthoshy
9/28/19

I would like to say this kind of customer service and supports are very kindly and responsibilities action that what we asked.
Thank you. Trisha.
. .

anushic
9/28/19

good service..i like a lot..thnk you winni..delievery was on time..if one can want fast delivery for gifts nd surprise for their loved ones..you should try winni

ayushc1
9/26/19

thanq winni for everything i order cake and flowr . my order delivery on time and fresh thanq shivani for your suggestion

aarusha
9/26/19

Awsm service i order cake and flowers and order is on time winni make my day love winni and thanq shivani for help

vasus4
9/26/19

Winni made my day and thanq shivani for your help you are awsm i order cake combo and all the item are fresh and good love winni

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?