Winni.in

Winni.in has a consumer rating of 4.1 stars from 1,207 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Winni.in also ranks 1st among Bakery sites.

• Great products, good service, and good support provided by the Customer Support executive, Ankita.
  • Excellent service from winni team beyond their call of duty and exceptional service that made my day so much special.

• Seriously disappointed by its customer service.First of all they won't pick up the call
  • Yesterday, I have ordered a cake for my friend's B-day.
How would you rate Winni.in?

“Great service”

Victor B.
2/4/20

I have used their service quite a few times now and they never disappoint, the best thing is on time delivery

“Can't change your order, cannot even cancel it”

kartik g.
3/9/20

I ordered cake for my mom/dad on their anniversary but they had to go to at one of our relatives due to some unavoidable circumstances. These guys straightforward refused to change the address. When pressed hard, they demanded extra 150 for the address even though it was in the neighborhood. They refused to even cancel the order. Ultimately, after 2 hours of chatting with their rep, I had to pay the extra 150. Such a a pathetic experience!

Reviews (1,207)

customer service (94) cake (552) customer support (66) customer care (86) excellent service (37) good service (51) order (586) time delivery (29) midnight delivery (24) cake quality (14) delivery time (13) great service (35)
victorb185
February 4th, 2020
jappanp
February 27th, 2020
we had a really good and professional experience with one of their CSR named Shivi. she was very helpful. we didn't have a fixed time slot but she managed to update it for us. so, we thank you for your generosity.
poonamg13
March 24th, 2020
It is an nice website make your every moment unique by sent your gift of cake , flowers to your special ones and friends who are distance from you . Excellent customer service and satisfactory.
sp186
January 25th, 2020
Ordered twice from Winni for special occasions from out of the country and was provided efficient and prompt response and service. The recipients were impressed with the quality of products delivered. :-) Will continue to use their service!

Thank You Winni Team!
prudvip
January 25th, 2020
I used this for few times now and never disappointed me. I highly recommend this site to anyone who is away from home and need to send to family. Preet was very helpful, i really appreciate her help on passing my request to her vendor.
salilr
March 1st, 2020
we had a really good and professional experience with one of their Malti. she was very helpful. we didn't have a fixed time slot but she managed to update it for us. so, we thank you for your generosity.
nilufern
February 19th, 2020
I ordered my friend a cake for her birthday with her photo on it.Not only was the cake delivered in great time but it also tasted and looked amazing!The cake was perfectly intact and The live support was especially helpful in preponing the order by a day and there was no hassle at all.Thank you Winni.in for making my friends bday so great!6 stars to them!
shivk32
January 30th, 2020
Great experience for me and really well services providers. Strongly recommended and response is very good...
shubhams35
January 24th, 2020
Very nice app and good custpmer support ...easy to use ....i will recommend to every one a...best quality products
ragavs
January 6th, 2020
It's was a Ok experience!!
Initially it was messy about the delivery and the cake order they gave me a surprise about cost and the size of the cake it's was all last minute I know how I have handle it,the customer service no one response customer service executive are very late back to answer I was really got worried on the whole procedures
Anyways I can't be more harsh there are some loose polls you guys have to fixed.
I appreciate that cake and gifts were delivered on time and my nephew was very happy with cake that broad smile on his face made me forget everything.
Thanks Winni team delivering stuff on time!!
vivekg18
March 5th, 2020
Sonia is exceptionally great at customer service, 5 out of 5 for her exceptional work and customer satisfaction more than expectation.
ankits64
October 25th, 2019
Winni, the best place for you to make every moment unique by adding some beautiful surprises in it. It has gifts like cakes, flowers, accessories, soft toys, etc. that can express every moment of your life. After serving in India for many years now, they have also moved to other countries. Some of the international places where you can get their delivery services are Australia, UK, USA, UAE, Canada, and many other countries. They assure you to provide their excellent service with 100% satisfactory guaranteed
dharmendrab3
December 16th, 2019
I ordered Birthday cake my son. I requested specific delivery time along with surely to deliver best quality cake . Everything went as planned. Happy to get assistance from Ms. Anju. Your efforts and assistance made our moment memorable. Thank you.
priyanshis1
January 18th, 2020
its been good experience for me and very helpful for me and service very speed and customer service is very appreciable.And here i would like to mention one of your customer service executive name her name is MISS LAVANYA she is very kind ful and help ful and she is very cool person good communicator she is help me lot for my whole ordering process i will order again very soon.
chanpreetpooniasinghp
February 21st, 2020
It was my great experience I have got ver nice service from this brand
I would suggest that everyone opt this
amits137
January 6th, 2020
It was nice dealing with you ANJU, will wait and see for the order to arrive and will leave further feedback accordingly
milas18
January 30th, 2020
I apply to this service one time. What I can say, is that my order comes on time. Everything was as I wished. The quality is also normal. Perhaps, I will use this service again in the future.
vishalr11
January 8th, 2020
Good quality and the excellent service
Cake quality best . Thanks Divya for your great help
agamk
March 9th, 2020
I had an issue with address and got quick help from Preet. Conversation was very proper and got my solution in few steps. I am happy with the service provided by Winni,
sumitd10
December 27th, 2019
It was nice dealing with you Malti. The service is outstanding and product has reached before my expectation. In one word JUST AWESOME. Hope we get this same service always.
rakhir2
January 11th, 2020
Malti have a really wonderful talk with u really awesome service...really a good customer handling ..... Thanks for such a nice gesture .......
brajeshj2
January 6th, 2020
Anju was very helpful and listened to my queries very patiently and helped me in all aspects and answered my questions so that i could make the right choice for ordering the cake on the special birthday ocassion
gargis4
January 23rd, 2020
App is really good. Delivery is also fine.
Products are decent. I found it very useful.
Thanks you neha sharma
harshd9
January 21st, 2020
Winni is very amazing. It's provide Amazing cake at fast delivery. The quality of cake is excellent. The test of cake is good. It's amazing online application.
sukhdevm
January 24th, 2020
It's always great experience with winni. And Malti always 100% ... Thanks malti for your efforts. Great experience

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.
See more answers (3)

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.
See more answers (4)

It was delivered by the end of the day after contacting them so many times

By Shwe R.
See more answers (2)

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni provides best cake delivery service across 480 cities of India. Choose Winni for flowers delivery, cake delivery for birthday, anniversary occasion and get same day delivery, midnight delivery, fixed time delivery options

winni
Winni G.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Winni.in?

Have a question about Winni.in?