Review of Winni.in

info@winni.in

389 reviews with 5 stars

akashv4
3/25/19

I had ordered a combo for friend. It is very easy to place order and the service is also very nice. I would love to place more order future.

swatis32
3/20/19

It's nice to order with winni.i. and nice customer support also on time chat. I was trying to find something bin combo and found winni is Best to go with.

kiranr10
3/20/19

It had always good experance with Winni.in and i expect it will be same in future. Thanks winni to fullfil my need

siddharthar1
3/20/19

The cake was too yummy.we have celebrate our party with an awesome cake. Thanks Winni for making our day special

simendras
3/20/19

"Nikita, I've noticed that you have been a best service provider on how to succeed your work culture. You seem to be developing a reputation as someone that really understands how we do things around here. That's great. Thanks for helping me out, I really
Appreciate it. You're a role model for your values. Keep up the good work!!

rumits
3/20/19

I like the Winni.in because they provide services in my village. Every yera i order cake and flowers to my love one and they deliver on time.

nehas85
3/17/19

Cake is good and customer care is very good and all my product deliver in my home same time and good candtion love you Winni .niharika you osm

chiragb7
3/17/19

The cake reached on time provided.. and taste was excellent... It was a good experience with winni. I will always prefer winni in future..

mukeshc7
3/16/19

Amazing site, customer support services very good, time on delivery, I would to suggest Everbody

Special thx miss priya

vineets6
3/15/19

Amazing products... Great app. Really happy with the performance.... Good customer service...Valuable for money. Easy to handle.

julias194
3/14/19

Amazing service Winni.

Had a chat with Niharika.She is an amazing support to your customers.Provides a great help from choosing cakes and assists you really well.

amald2
3/13/19

Best website and most trustable site to order cake, flowers and gift etc.

Prompt delivery and good quality

sasipriyaa
3/13/19

I had an issue with the date of the order and spoke to a person named nikita from customer support! She was of great help!

vishalc12
3/10/19

i talked to one of the representative name Nikita. She provided me excellent support. Thanks a lot..

poornimar
3/10/19

Appreciate the effort taken by Nikita to help my order request ... Good Service...Keep it Going.!!!!

swaroopp
3/6/19

Thankyou for your prompt support. It has been a wonderful experience getting an online support which made my shopping easier

sureshk34
2/15/19

I had ordered for flowers to be delivered in Calicut , which was delivered on time -- the quality of the flowers was very good

the chat line updated me with the delivery
special mention to NIKHITA for the support rendered

arshs3
2/14/19

Nikita, is a rock solid superstar. She is valuable and helpful. I will always reach out to Nikita for any of my questions.

gokulp2
2/9/19

Nikita
She provided very nice information regarding delivery policies. Let's hope things work well.Am very happy for your services. You deal me very much excellent.It was a good experience Specially the help I got from live chat feature. Also I'm impress that Nikita was a great help and getting the issues sorted.Thanks a ton again

satinderd
2/6/19

Nikita provided very nice information regarding delivery policies.
Let's hope things work well.
Am very happy for your services. You deal me very much excellent

anushkaj1
2/4/19

Winni has the best packages, thoughtful combos and professional online assistance. Nikita helped in resolving my issues with a delivery query and with such brilliant customer service, I believe I don't have anything to worry about while I send a bouquet of flowers to my parents in Bangalore while I live in Italy.
Thanks Winni and also helpful customer execs like Nikita! :)

ankits49
2/4/19

It always have been a great experience with Winni. Be it Birthday's or any other occassion, the gifts and cakes have always been good.
As for the chat support, Nikita has been of great help in getting the issues sorted.
Thanks Nikita.

latad
2/4/19

Kayra is good worker. Do your best always. Kayra but keep doing your job continously. Because it is good for other new costmers ok

sapnad3
2/3/19

Very good services.priya is a very supportive customer Executive.the cake and flowers are really nice

rahula12
2/2/19

Thank you Manveer Kapoor superb. Thanx
It's grt for me that I consider it to make it from ur side....

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

By Sumit B.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?