Winni.in

Winni.in has a consumer rating of 4.1 stars from 1,195 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Winni.in also ranks 1st among Bakery sites.

• Great products, good service, and good support provided by the Customer Support executive, Ankita.
  • Excellent service from winni team beyond their call of duty and exceptional service that made my day so much special.

• Seriously disappointed by its customer service.First of all they won't pick up the call
  • Yesterday, I have ordered a cake for my friend's B-day.
How would you rate Winni.in?

“Wonderful Experience | Seemed Genuine To Me”

Ishika S.
11/20/19

Hi, I ordered a cake and a red rose flower bouquet from winni and would like to share my experience with this website. It was my parent's anniversary and I was out of town. I wanted to make it special for them. When I couldn't be there I knew that only online delivery could save me. But to be frank, I don't really prefer online portals and neither am I very technology-friendly so I avoid ordering online. It is very difficult to find trustworthy websites that are totally worth your efforts and money. But, since I was out of town and had no other option but to turn to online portals to deliver a cake to my parents. After a lot of research, I shortlisted some websites that seemed genuine to me, amongst them was winning. I checked the reviews and they were good. So, I ordered a red velvet cake for their anniversary and a red rose flower bouquet too. Trust me, the delivery was on time and the quality of the cake was also good. So, overall my experience was wonderful and since then I always order cakes online from Winni only and suggest everyone the same website for online cake, flowers, and gifts.

“Worst Experience, Do not recommend”

Anjali S.
7/6/19

If you want a cake that looks horrible, not even resembling .001% as shown in pic. Then please go ahead, spoil your occasion and order it. I won't even recomment ordering a greeting card, you will receive a 10 rupees stupid card. Their website in the customer review section they have all only positive comments. Now after looking at the review on Mounthshut.com I see the real picture. This website is fooling the customers. Worst company, they show you an image and deliver some other 3rd class cake. So don't trust http://www.winni.in its a scam they are by born cheaters. They will spoil your mood if you order cake from this pathetic website. WORST CUSTOMER CARE service, When I complained they will closed it even without resolving even when i have shared images and spoiled cake they are still saying it was a fresh cake. The cakes also costly but service is worst. HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY. I really want to rate 0/5. Worst/ Stupid/pathetic service. I will strongly not recommend this.

Reviews (1,195)

customer service (92) cake (547) customer support (65) customer care (85) excellent service (37) good service (50) order (582) time delivery (29) midnight delivery (24) cake quality (14) delivery time (13) great service (35)
jappanp
February 27th, 2020
we had a really good and professional experience with one of their CSR named Shivi. she was very helpful. we didn't have a fixed time slot but she managed to update it for us. so, we thank you for your generosity.
chanpreetpooniasinghp
February 21st, 2020
It was my great experience I have got ver nice service from this brand
I would suggest that everyone opt this
nilufern
February 19th, 2020
I ordered my friend a cake for her birthday with her photo on it.Not only was the cake delivered in great time but it also tasted and looked amazing!The cake was perfectly intact and The live support was especially helpful in preponing the order by a day and there was no hassle at all.Thank you Winni.in for making my friends bday so great!6 stars to them!
victorb185
February 4th, 2020
I have used their service quite a few times now and they never disappoint, the best thing is on time delivery
amaank1
February 1st, 2020
Best and awesome services they have just in minutes services available deliciously and fabulous cake
shivk32
January 30th, 2020
Great experience for me and really well services providers. Strongly recommended and response is very good...
milas18
January 30th, 2020
I apply to this service one time. What I can say, is that my order comes on time. Everything was as I wished. The quality is also normal. Perhaps, I will use this service again in the future.
prudvip
January 25th, 2020
I used this for few times now and never disappointed me. I highly recommend this site to anyone who is away from home and need to send to family. Preet was very helpful, i really appreciate her help on passing my request to her vendor.
sp186
January 25th, 2020
Ordered twice from Winni for special occasions from out of the country and was provided efficient and prompt response and service. The recipients were impressed with the quality of products delivered. :-) Will continue to use their service!

Thank You Winni Team!
manishk85
January 25th, 2020
Unique birthday collection fully satisfied with the service provided and highly recommend better than others
shubhams35
January 24th, 2020
Very nice app and good custpmer support ...easy to use ....i will recommend to every one a...best quality products
sukhdevm
January 24th, 2020
It's always great experience with winni. And Malti always 100% ... Thanks malti for your efforts. Great experience
gargis4
January 23rd, 2020
App is really good. Delivery is also fine.
Products are decent. I found it very useful.
Thanks you neha sharma
harshd9
January 21st, 2020
Winni is very amazing. It's provide Amazing cake at fast delivery. The quality of cake is excellent. The test of cake is good. It's amazing online application.
piyalim1
January 20th, 2020
Very good experience for me. Service is very speed and customer service is very appreciable. I would like to mention one of your customer service executive, MISS MALTI RAI for being very kindful and helpful. She is helped me a lot for my whole ordering process.
priyanshis1
January 18th, 2020
its been good experience for me and very helpful for me and service very speed and customer service is very appreciable.And here i would like to mention one of your customer service executive name her name is MISS LAVANYA she is very kind ful and help ful and she is very cool person good communicator she is help me lot for my whole ordering process i will order again very soon.
deepankarc
January 13th, 2020
its been good experience for me and very helpful for me and service very speed and customer service is very appreciable.And here i would like to mention one of your customer service executive name her name is MISS MALTI RAI she is very kindful and helpful. She is good communicator and helped me a lot for my whole ordering processi I am really happy & satisfied
rakhir2
January 11th, 2020
Malti have a really wonderful talk with u really awesome service...really a good customer handling ..... Thanks for such a nice gesture .......
rajatg9
January 11th, 2020
Malti your provideing a good communication and service,
Malti is a good employee, gud way of talking
dimput
January 10th, 2020
Winni is best gift service provider source for me.... Great customer support... Best quality products...
vishalr11
January 8th, 2020
Good quality and the excellent service
Cake quality best . Thanks Divya for your great help
abhisheks98
January 7th, 2020
An amazing brand for shop with a perfect place to select a gift for someone.....
Thanks Divya, for your gear support thanks.
sandeepk95
January 7th, 2020
Its was a spectacular experience with this app. I really find this app useful . Thanku so much divya.
vishut
January 7th, 2020
Everything is good regarding product along with App and delivery. Thanks alot Divya. Amazing service
sumitk52
January 7th, 2020
App is really good. Delivery is also fine.
Products are decent. I found it very useful.
Thanks you Divya.

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.
See more answers (3)

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.
See more answers (4)

It was delivered by the end of the day after contacting them so many times

By Shwe R.
See more answers (2)

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni provides best cake delivery service across 480 cities of India. Choose Winni for flowers delivery, cake delivery for birthday, anniversary occasion and get same day delivery, midnight delivery, fixed time delivery options

winni
Winni G.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Winni.in?

Have a question about Winni.in?