Winmarkets

Winmarkets has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Winmarkets ranks 169th among Cryptocurrency sites.

How would you rate Winmarkets?

“Be very cautious of where & how you invest”

Jane D.
3/22/20

Be very cautious of where & how you invest. It's really hard telling the authenticity of this online platforms only if you've had a bad experience with them after trading or doing any form of business with them. You can contact robertocialone@mail, com in case you have lost some amount to get it retrieved.

diegor65
February 20th, 2020
CONNED BIG TIME BY WINMARKETS Stay away from this company I lost $56,000 of my hard earned money to these crooks that I will never see again. The broker puts pressure on you to trade with large amounts of money and of course makes sure it goes in his pocket. All of my money was lost in one night after trading for about 7 days as soon as I said I needed to make a withdrawal. I was left with $133.00. I feel very angry at myself for falling for this SCAM.
DO NOT BECOME THE NEXT VICTIM believe me it is not worth all the sleepless nights and feeling depressed and helpless.
It took the help of a financial expert johnwhelan@ financier, com to get back my money from them. Grateful i have all my money back but please I will advice everyone to stay away from WINMARKETS
janed615
March 22nd, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Winmarkets staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Winmarkets?

Have a question about Winmarkets?