Wingroup.net

Ratings On Other Platforms

trustpilot logo
Trustpilot
4 / 5

Wingroup.net has a consumer rating of 3.53 stars from 18 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Wingroup.net most frequently mention customer support. Wingroup.net ranks 135th among Currency Trading sites.

How would you rate Wingroup.net?

“I have been using Win Group for a while”

Maria G.
10/30/21

I have been using Win Group for a while now and it has become my favorite cryptocurrency exchange. I love that they offer free educational tutorials, as well as real-time price information with charts! The platform is very easy to use; you can invest in different coins or tokens without having any technical knowledge at all through their intuitive interface.

“The worst ever company I dealt with”

Gabriella N.
11/10/21

It's very hard for me to even comprehend what they did to me. Convincing me to put in more and more money saying that it's just for PROOF OF LIQUIDITY and it will go back to my account in a few minutes - and they ended up taking AUD 26,000 from me. Now when I log in it says that I TRADED IT AWAY. I never traded, we didn't even get to that part. Shame on you WinGroup. This company should be STOPPED. Incredible.

mariag1837
October 30th, 2021

anneg387
September 25th, 2021

I decided to trade at WinGroup for a few reasons. They have excellent service, a wide variety of accounts that are customizable and can be used immediately as an active trader or investor with multiple features depending on your preferences. Their order execution is fast without charge; they also offer tech support if needed and free courses in case you want to learn more about trading before actually doing it yourself!

kathleenh1167
November 18th, 2021

I'm impressed with their 24 hours of customer service. It shows how reliable they are and gives me the confidence that they have my back. They take amazing care of all clients and new traders especially. As they offer the best tools to make a good judgement of any trade which is why it is very helpful to me to earn a good 8% profit every month!

gabriellan12
November 10th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
DO NOT. They will take all your money whatever they see on your bank account via AnyDesk.

Products used:
Trading platform

andreae197
November 15th, 2021

I am so glad I found out about this firm. It took me only a few minutes to create an account. But if they added another section for live business news it would be awesome.

haydnl
October 11th, 2021

After coming to Win Group I've come to the conclusion that They are by far the best trading platform for all traders out there. I'm impressed with the profitable outcome because I was able to make 9% profit within 6 months of my investment.

annab1359
October 21st, 2021

Win Group provides all the charting tools that help in analyzing the market situation in the best way possible, although it would be great if they added more themes to select from.

suet367
October 17th, 2021

Some time back, my financial expert told me that a furniture stock was trending. I bought it and I find myself lucky to have made the move. I made a profit of around 5% on it. Yes, I know it's huge.

paulb3151
September 20th, 2021

WinGroup has been a great resource for me and I'm glad that they have such helpful customer support. However, as a beginner investor, some of the trading instruments can be difficult to understand which might make it more suitable for professionals.

islab9
November 14th, 2021

I use the website on my phone, and I love that it's accessible anywhere anytime, this is perfect for staying connected to trading while you go on vacations.

deborahl1261
September 30th, 2021

I like how WinGroup has developed its website to have a lot of information and videos available for traders. They also have good customer support, but the spreads are quite high!

dawnf334
November 12th, 2021

WinGroup is an awesome platform. I have been having so much fun with it the last few weeks. It's user-friendly and has tons of features that make playing coins quick, easy, and rewarding.

anniew153
October 15th, 2021

I have had a lot of great experiences with Win Group and I would say that it is one the most customer-friendly platforms. Win Group provides excellent opportunities for those who want to make lots of money fast. I now make 10% profits.

isobelm20
September 28th, 2021

I used to be a client of WinGroup, but they are pretty average overall. The customer support team have been somewhat helpful in the past, but things got really difficult when I wanted to withdraw money- as the process is pretty time-consuming.

sylviad176
September 22nd, 2021

I like how fast and easy it is to withdraw money with WinGroup. Their customer support is also available 24/7 and their website is user-friendly. However, I would've liked more trading instruments to choose from!

gloriap307
October 19th, 2021

Scammers. Taken my money and no reply. They took the initial deposit and now none of the numbers is working.

zickoh
November 1st, 2021

Dont trust this site, the will need at the beginning your money and the they don't contact you. Don't invest with them

gillw31
November 25th, 2021

With constant support and advising, I was able to gain my confidence back to trade around. I'm so glad that I chose WinGroup.

Questions? Get answers from the Wingroup.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wingroup.net?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

3.5
Have a question about Wingroup.net?