This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Windthornton.co.uk

Windthornton.co.uk

Windthornton.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Windthornton.co.uk?

“Dishonest traders impossible to contact”

Gary S.
4/24/17

This site initially appears to be based in the UK, then in Europe, I was charged in Euros and it defaults to a 5 to 9 day delivery timeframe. I purchased what I thought was an old-season Debenhams item. As nothing arrived I used the 'Contact Me' form on the site which didn't elicit a response. After one month a package arrived from China containing an incorrect (and very cheap looking) item bearing no resemblance to my order and packaged with a fake Debenhams receipt. I regret every placing the order. I'm £40 out of pocket and currently hoping my credit card provider can help. AVOID. [note this is no reflection of Debenhams]

garys200
April 24th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Windthornton.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Windthornton.co.uk?

Have a question about Windthornton.co.uk?