Windhaveninsurance reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

joef98
4/25/17

I agree w/ the previous reviewers, one star is much too good for this company. Windhaven insurance as a company is absolute garbage staffed by incompetent ignorant data entry clerks! I was in a car accident over two months ago. Not only is their customer service non existent but there management is uneducated unprofessional and dishonest. My truck was sent to multiple body shops without my consent and it will now cost me over $1000 to remove my car from their lot and that does not even begin to touch the actual damages of my vehicle. Long story short I had to hire a lawyer. Beware of anyone named Jaime/Jamie he is incompetent, his supervisor Alicia, completely uneducated in both her profession and the English language and her supervisor seemed relieved when I forwarded my claim to my attorney, most likely because he was able to pass the buck over to someone more capable than himself. They clearly could care less about their customers, reviews or the long term reputation of this company. My lawyer and I are working w/ a local news station to make public this scam of a business. Stay tuned.

Questions? Get answers from the Windhaveninsurance staff and other customers.

Windhaveninsurance?