Review of WildBuddies

Tel: +1-916-445-1254
support@wildbuddies.com

bobc335
5/24/19

It's unreviewable it's so freaking bad how many chatbots contact you. I can only imagine how many people have had their identity stolen. I personally knew two of the people in the pictures on there. Message them right away saying "hey I know you, how have you been?"After 5 days, still no reply. Others that were 50 miles away would reply right away, but those turned out to be chatbots. None of the ones that I chatted with would send a puny picture of them touching their chin with one finger. Even after suggesting to just show mouth and Chin with a finger on the chin. A lot of them said they weren't ready for that yet, even though they had pictures of boobs in pussies on their profile. Ree-freaking-diculous. Luckily I only paid a little over $3. We'll see if I get charged again, if I do I'll be back here to update you all.

warrenw48
3/29/19

This web site is a 100% Scam, wright after I joined and paid the $21.99 for 30 trial membership, none of the profiles I sent messages to responded, at all
And the next day I open the site and it kept sending me back to the rejoin page, So I called to cancel my membership ASAP and give me a full refund, I could not understand a word the lady was saying on the other end of the phone she was a foreigner and didn't speak good English that was confusing for me then she tells me when I ask for the refund she tries to tell me that we have another site that's better than this one and on and on since I finally told her I wasn't interested in anything else I just want my refund and then she tried to tell me why you don't qualify for a refund so we went around and around finally she says okay your refunds going to be 1 to 10 business days and then she told me but if you want to go back to the site you can still go back to the site cuz you have 30 days where you can still send messages and communicate with members well that's not exactly true decide does the same thing if you go back to the site every time you go back to it they bill your credit card $0.99 so the whole thing is just a scam when I told her I didn't want any more charges on my card.

garyt209
3/19/19

Gd enuff 4 me cheap enuff 2 . also recomend hookuphangout and justhookup sum hot chix dere 4 shure .

jamesb1315
10/27/18

Look forward to meeting some nice lady's on this site. And would like to meet someone with you he same interests that I do and would enjoy finding someone that I could spend the rest of my life would with. Just would like to find someone special , and find that someone that likes camping,boating, tracking, and cosy nights around the campfire, yard sales, auctions, nascar racing, dirt racing, good movies together. Would like to find that special person that would like to find someone to spend the rest of their life with and walk hand and hand together at amusement parks and at a zoo,anything as long as it was together with that someone special.

haidenf
10/18/18

Spent money on the trial membership, spent two or three hours on it, good pics but beyond that every girl asked the same questions and the few I thought were real whom I did give my number to were just scammers trying to get comfirmations via credit cards. DO NOT PUT MONEY INTO THIS SITE!

stevena149
7/8/18

I joined wildbuddies.com looking for a good time, literally all I've found was fake girls trying to scam you into giving them your credit card number. Not to mention when you start up the "free trial" it makes you pay a extra 24$ for full access to the website, which does nothing but give you more scam girls, I mean cam girls to swindle you out of more money. Ohh and when you go to cancel these subscriptions, guess what you can't!! They charge you anyway! Wtf is that $#*!, I want a refund or I'm slandering this website on every review board I can find!

jamest284
3/12/18

This site is a fraud. Too many fake profiles by fake people who will only try to get you to join other sites. They try to get you to join cam girl sites, and other scam sites. You will get a lot of people from other countries acting like they want to meet up. If you complain to them that their site is fake they try to give you 3 free months to another site. They should be sued and shut down for fraud. Horrible website. Do not waste your time or money. Join something else

markm460
2/8/18

just scam profiles. as soon as you log on, someone messages you with always the same quote. Ask them what part of town they are from, and done, you don't hear back from the computer / person in India who responds.

jamesc513
12/21/17

Have been using this site for about 2 months now, and the first thing I noticed was that the free membership for men is very limited, same as on most of those sites. Once you become a paying member all options open up. I have not decided to upgrade my profile yet. I have made good and bad experiences with those kind of sites. Have been a paying member on Vanessa69 and GetItOn with good results on both sites but been scammed but many other sites at the same time. So I am not really sure what to do with WildBuddies. I will update this review once I know what it is all about:)

conniec86
11/23/17

Who should I refer my lawyer to for illegally using my images? Guys, the women's profiles on this site are fakes.

rickr101
9/28/17

in my opinion it is close to impossible to date someone using this site. Don't even know where to start but u know what: Can't fool me!

raymondm67
8/1/17

Quick & easy to join, good mobile experience but must say some of the women here are so freaking annoying. Dont have that problem on hookuphangout. Another thing that annoys me is the functionality could be a lot better when you compare it with other sex search sites (again H hangout sets the bar high here and is prob the 1 to beat). Hope that helps y'all.

eugenel25
7/30/17

It seems every member just want to only chat and not meet. I also was billed $24.99 and $4.24 cents when I only just paid the $4.24 cents. Where did the $24.99 come from? I am going to call my bank to make a claim

gregs152
7/28/17

This is a fake site, fake people and fake chats. NO ONE WILL MEET, and the chats are very fake. You can not cancel unless you call then you sit in a que with music playing and nobody answers. Just a spam site that takes your money and provides no services. Then when I was able to finally speak with someone they just kept telling me they were going to sign me up for a different site then I could call back after one week and cancel if I didn't like the new site. Please, do not join this site, it is a scam!!!!

johnnyr39
7/27/17

This site is a female Haven for wanting "chat only". So if you are interested in pleasuring yourself, this is the place. Also, you have to call to unsubscribe. I feel that they misrepresented the " online dating". Find something else. THIS SITE SUCKS!!!

markc276
4/17/17

I cannot complete the "cancel repeat billing" process without calling. When I call, I get put into a que that no one answers.

Further, this site is a scam.

richardl142
10/20/16

I was super excited after joining this and checking out some of the chicks in my searches and for a while I figured I had hit the jackpot and found another 'hookuphangout.com'. As it turns out, WildBuddies fell short in the end, the hotties dryed up (litterally ha!) and I was left with a bill to pay and a raging throbber in my pants. Still, will probably try it again next month...sucker that I am :-)

aidanj6
10/4/16

One of the better sites I have used so far. I'd say it may be the best along with Vanessa69. Never had any problems. Decent and honest site. Guys complaining should admit that online dating is simply not for them.

cleganed
9/4/16

I've never ever signed up for their service but keep receiving spam mails all over!

daniels221
8/23/16

This site (WildBuddies) is super simple to use and aint too expensive either, in fact its pretty average priced compared with some out there. Id recommend it along with HookupHangout (hands down the coolest casual sex site out there IMO) as great options to get you laid. Give it the 3 month test, thats what i normally do. if I aint got lucky by then I move to another site, don't feel stuck with one site its a buyers market guys and there are plenty of options these days.

dixiek1
8/11/16

I like WildBuddies and im surprised that there aren't more positive reviews. It sure takes a bit patience but it is a nice site for friendship with benefits. I'd rank it as one of the best sites and it comes pretty close to Vanessa69. Don't expect miracles and you won't get disappointed.

jamess418
6/6/16

Dont know about anyone else but im getting a bit bored of WildBuddies. I liked it at first as you normally got a few good saucy chats going, but recently I think its gone a little downhill. Ive not met anyone on the site (in person) for ages and the sex chat opportunities seem few and far between. So tempted to give another site a try, hookuphangout.com seems to get a lot of good reviews. I dont know if its down to the area I live in or what but for me this used to be 9/10 and now its dropped to six and a half. My b*lls are like watermelons, something has to change!

sebastiani1
5/23/16

I haven't met anyone!

shanew33
5/23/16

Are you f#in kidding me?!?!? Use your brain, people, user your brain!

dominict19
5/3/16

I think WildBuddies is pretty standard, a middle of the road kinda site. Its not got the same buzz as sites like HookupHangout.com or even FlirtyDater.com, but you can still have success on the site if youre in a major city or if youre just plane determined! Ive had some nice chats and a bit of cyber with one foxy minx, but other than that ive not seen all that much action. 3 stars would be my rating.

I sent a postal order too them 3 weeks ago & they claimed too have not received it

By John O.

Questions? Get answers from the WildBuddies staff and other customers.

1 Photo for WildBuddies