Review of WildBuddies

Tel: +1-916-445-1254
support@wildbuddies.com

jamesb1315
10/27/18

Look forward to meeting some nice lady's on this site. And would like to meet someone with you he same interests that I do and would enjoy finding someone that I could spend the rest of my life would with. Just would like to find someone special , and find that someone that likes camping,boating, tracking, and cosy nights around the campfire, yard sales, auctions, nascar racing, dirt racing, good movies together. Would like to find that special person that would like to find someone to spend the rest of their life with and walk hand and hand together at amusement parks and at a zoo,anything as long as it was together with that someone special.

haidenf
10/18/18

Spent money on the trial membership, spent two or three hours on it, good pics but beyond that every girl asked the same questions and the few I thought were real whom I did give my number to were just scammers trying to get comfirmations via credit cards. DO NOT PUT MONEY INTO THIS SITE!

stevena149
7/8/18

I joined wildbuddies.com looking for a good time, literally all I've found was fake girls trying to scam you into giving them your credit card number. Not to mention when you start up the "free trial" it makes you pay a extra 24$ for full access to the website, which does nothing but give you more scam girls, I mean cam girls to swindle you out of more money. Ohh and when you go to cancel these subscriptions, guess what you can't!! They charge you anyway! Wtf is that $#*!, I want a refund or I'm slandering this website on every review board I can find!

jamest284
3/12/18

This site is a fraud. Too many fake profiles by fake people who will only try to get you to join other sites. They try to get you to join cam girl sites, and other scam sites. You will get a lot of people from other countries acting like they want to meet up. If you complain to them that their site is fake they try to give you 3 free months to another site. They should be sued and shut down for fraud. Horrible website. Do not waste your time or money. Join something else

markm460
2/8/18

just scam profiles. as soon as you log on, someone messages you with always the same quote. Ask them what part of town they are from, and done, you don't hear back from the computer / person in India who responds.

jamesc513
12/21/17

Have been using this site for about 2 months now, and the first thing I noticed was that the free membership for men is very limited, same as on most of those sites. Once you become a paying member all options open up. I have not decided to upgrade my profile yet. I have made good and bad experiences with those kind of sites. Have been a paying member on Vanessa69 and GetItOn with good results on both sites but been scammed but many other sites at the same time. So I am not really sure what to do with WildBuddies. I will update this review once I know what it is all about:)

conniec86
11/23/17

Who should I refer my lawyer to for illegally using my images? Guys, the women's profiles on this site are fakes.

rickr101
9/28/17

in my opinion it is close to impossible to date someone using this site. Don't even know where to start but u know what: Can't fool me!

raymondm67
8/1/17

Quick & easy to join, good mobile experience but must say some of the women here are so freaking annoying. Dont have that problem on hookuphangout. Another thing that annoys me is the functionality could be a lot better when you compare it with other sex search sites (again H hangout sets the bar high here and is prob the 1 to beat). Hope that helps y'all.

eugenel25
7/30/17

It seems every member just want to only chat and not meet. I also was billed $24.99 and $4.24 cents when I only just paid the $4.24 cents. Where did the $24.99 come from? I am going to call my bank to make a claim

gregs152
7/28/17

This is a fake site, fake people and fake chats. NO ONE WILL MEET, and the chats are very fake. You can not cancel unless you call then you sit in a que with music playing and nobody answers. Just a spam site that takes your money and provides no services. Then when I was able to finally speak with someone they just kept telling me they were going to sign me up for a different site then I could call back after one week and cancel if I didn't like the new site. Please, do not join this site, it is a scam!!!!

johnnyr39
7/27/17

This site is a female Haven for wanting "chat only". So if you are interested in pleasuring yourself, this is the place. Also, you have to call to unsubscribe. I feel that they misrepresented the " online dating". Find something else. THIS SITE SUCKS!!!

markc276
4/17/17

I cannot complete the "cancel repeat billing" process without calling. When I call, I get put into a que that no one answers.

Further, this site is a scam.

richardl142
10/20/16

I was super excited after joining this and checking out some of the chicks in my searches and for a while I figured I had hit the jackpot and found another 'hookuphangout.com'. As it turns out, WildBuddies fell short in the end, the hotties dryed up (litterally ha!) and I was left with a bill to pay and a raging throbber in my pants. Still, will probably try it again next month...sucker that I am :-)

aidanj6
10/4/16

One of the better sites I have used so far. I'd say it may be the best along with Vanessa69. Never had any problems. Decent and honest site. Guys complaining should admit that online dating is simply not for them.

cleganed
9/4/16

I've never ever signed up for their service but keep receiving spam mails all over!

daniels221
8/23/16

This site (WildBuddies) is super simple to use and aint too expensive either, in fact its pretty average priced compared with some out there. Id recommend it along with HookupHangout (hands down the coolest casual sex site out there IMO) as great options to get you laid. Give it the 3 month test, thats what i normally do. if I aint got lucky by then I move to another site, don't feel stuck with one site its a buyers market guys and there are plenty of options these days.

srinivasg
8/22/16

this is by far the worst sight you can join and if your not a paying member forget getting any messages

dixiek1
8/11/16

I like WildBuddies and im surprised that there aren't more positive reviews. It sure takes a bit patience but it is a nice site for friendship with benefits. I'd rank it as one of the best sites and it comes pretty close to Vanessa69. Don't expect miracles and you won't get disappointed.

jamess418
6/6/16

Dont know about anyone else but im getting a bit bored of WildBuddies. I liked it at first as you normally got a few good saucy chats going, but recently I think its gone a little downhill. Ive not met anyone on the site (in person) for ages and the sex chat opportunities seem few and far between. So tempted to give another site a try, hookuphangout.com seems to get a lot of good reviews. I dont know if its down to the area I live in or what but for me this used to be 9/10 and now its dropped to six and a half. My b*lls are like watermelons, something has to change!

sebastiani1
5/23/16

I haven't met anyone!

shanew33
5/23/16

Are you f#in kidding me?!?!? Use your brain, people, user your brain!

dominict19
5/3/16

I think WildBuddies is pretty standard, a middle of the road kinda site. Its not got the same buzz as sites like HookupHangout.com or even FlirtyDater.com, but you can still have success on the site if youre in a major city or if youre just plane determined! Ive had some nice chats and a bit of cyber with one foxy minx, but other than that ive not seen all that much action. 3 stars would be my rating.

michaelh246
5/3/16

Years ago, this site was actually worthwhile, and I met a few really cool girls. Of course that was then. Now, the site is totally pointless, as there are more bots and fake profiles than anything else. Don't waste your money, your time, or even the keystrokes on your profile...you won't get anywhere. If you're a current member, cancel your membership and shut these fools down.

jarredb10
4/27/16

I have joined a while ago and have not met anyone in person:( I still kind of liked the site. Anyone ever used Vanessa69.com? It seems to be better than avergage? Inbox me if you have any information.

I sent a postal order too them 3 weeks ago & they claimed too have not received it

By John O.

Questions? Get answers from the WildBuddies staff and other customers.

WildBuddies?