Review of WigsWay.co.uk

WigsWay.co.uk reviews

Room B, 8th Floor, Golden Bear Industrial Centre (Tsuen Wan West), Chai Wan Kok Street, Tsuen Wan
Hong Kong
Tel: 1465487415

8 reviews with 4 stars

claired22
9/2/15

This is a gorgeous wig had a lot of compliments; great color and not to long. Really looks natural. I found this wig to have issues with the following, it maybe only me but I have purchased 3 so far and its pretty consistent; size larger than other average size, the cap front by ear way too bulky really needs to be reduced makes the sides stick out-use hair pins to keep them down which can be uncomfortable sometimes. Purchased 4 and will buy again.

laurenw25
8/17/15

As a woman with a large head, I find that this wig runs small on me. However, if it's a color close to my own and I can pull my hair out around my face, and I find that it's not too bad. It's so unique and will be fun to wear.

aliceberyr
8/12/15

I always get compliments on this style and it looks so natural. Sometimes wearing wigs i am a little nervous you can tell it is a wig or that i look like i have a foreign object on my head. it is hard to feel confident in every wig because so many of them are not very natural looking. The sales representative was so helpful. really love ordering from Wigsway!!!

asha34
5/15/15

If you buy the wig and need it to return, then WigsWay will drag you with pathetic excuses and NOT accept the returns!
Hence you are stuck as the company is based in China and you can not exercise your statutory rights or take any legal action.
SO STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM THIS WIGSWAY

jessee13
3/13/15

I am very happy with wigsway wig. My stylist trimmed it a bit and it looks very much like my hair. I have gotten compliments on my hair and just smile inside!

sundyr
1/7/15

I ordered a long human hair wig on wigsway.co.uk . It is a little bit expensive, but it's worth it. It touches comfortable and the color looks so charming. To my surprise, the delivery is so fast. That is my happy shopping experience online.the customer service was good ,They are allways so patient with me...

lindar50
12/1/14

I don't think they only take money and don't provide order.I have placed an order of one wig, just like other people ,I have searched many negative comments about wigsway, to be honest,I I was a little regret at that moment....But when the wig arrived to my house ,I opened it and put it on my head.....I was satisfactory.
I don't think they are frauds..

bettyb17
10/21/14

I had brought only one wigs of real human hair material,I brought it just for a try,but ,finally,it makes happy,cause its color and size fits me well.And I really want to buy one from the store again.

I spent almost two months trying to get my refund from this company. Eventually I did. As far as I understand the law or England and Wales where this company say they are based, there has to be something like "misrepresentation " of the product for you to ask for a refund. I would wait and see if "What you ordered is what they deliver." if it is not, colourwise, materialwise etc....you are covered. This company need to be shut down.... They are scammers. I still want to go on LBC radio and tell everyone NOT to deal with them.

By Cynthia G.

I had lots of trouble with them,but Paypal were brilliant. They got all my money back

By liz p.

I agree with Fallon- the wig you receive will be nothing like the one on the website. You will most likely not be offered a refund and they will wear you down in 'customer services'. My advice is, if you paid by credit card is to raise a dispute with them- and the Credit Card provider will take over the stress for you. Good luck! Sharon

By Sharon B.

My complaint is for Wigsbuy they sent me the wrong color small instead of average not the style of hair do, they told me I could not send it back they told me to try to sell it to someone and they sent me back $25.00 and keep the wig I paid $173.00 this company is from China, I wish I could of gotten some info.before buying. The worse part of this is they are still showing wigs so that they can ripe of American. Hear me out get the hell out of our country sell them to your dirty people. Thank you for stealing my money you pigs.

By Carmen S.

They don't have a phone number.

By Stacie U.
Questions? Get answers from the WigsWay.co.uk staff and other customers.

3 Photos for WigsWay.co.uk