Review of Wigisfashion

Tel: +852 3702 0737
cs@wigisfashion.com

catherinep115
2/2/19

Beware it's a rip off. This company would not let me cancel my order after 12 hours they said it was being processed. I received the order 4 weeks later, and the wigs were to small and they gave me a hard time trying to return them. Do not order wigs from here.

katr34
11/21/18

I was quite hesitant about ordering from this website at first, as you never know how the quality of the products you're ordering from China is going to be. However, this site completely exceeded my expectations.

I ordered my first wig from WIF a couple months ago. It is a long, curly, light blonde wig (the code was LF101). I couldn't believe the quality of the wig for the price -- it was about $100. The hair doesn't fall out, it looks real, and I got tons of compliments on my "hair" when I wore it to a party. The clips inside the wig cap secure it very well, and it didn't itch or annoy me at all. I also love how real the lace fronts look.

Since then, I've ordered five wigs from them and am always happy. Most recently, I ordered a wig but changed my mind about the style I wanted four days after I'd ordered it. I e-mailed customer service asking if I could have a different one sent out instead. They replied within 45 minutes and agreed to do this for me, even though my previous order had been ready to ship out that same day. Their customer service is fast and really goes above and beyond.

I get compliments on my "hair" every time I wear one of the wigs out and it's so much fun being able to change my hair length, style, and color whenever I want. The most recent wig I bought was style code LF371 and it looks and feels SO real. Again, the quality of these products for the low price is amazing, and shipping has always been FAST. Their loyalty points are also amazing!

I would highly recommend them!

aprillw
4/10/18

I ordered a wig and it took 1 month to get her from CHINA. It was terrible. It was way too large, the color was odd and a ton of hair to where it didn't look natural at all. I tried to send it back and they wouldn't allow it. I paid $130 and they offered me $15 after trying to get me to keep it and buy another one for $40, instead of allowing a return. Finally Paypal settled with me and I did ship it back at a cost of $64.00. They are crooks.

Questions? Get answers from the Wigisfashion staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Wigisfashion