Review of WickedNiceCaaaz

Cape Coral,, FL 33909, United States
Tel: 239-671-4897

karenn154
2/9/19

I have had many experiences with car dealership. Most of them very negative as a women I will not walk on any car lot alone without my husband. I happen to drive by this lot and saw the EXACT vehicle I have been looking for 6 months now. No one was at the lot as it was on a Sunday but the lot was open and I called. Immediately someone answered my call and gave me all the information. I told my husband about it he went to the lot and we brought our vehicle. In all of my encounters during this purchase I was never pressured or felt intimidated once. The staff was professional, kind and I truly felt like I was buying a car from a family member. They even went above and beyond when we asked for just a minor repair. Wow, this is the only car lot we will buy from again in this area. We will be sure to tell all our co-workers, family and friends. Cannot thank Mat and the owner enough for their honest and true customer service. You guys are the BEST!

michaeln134
8/14/17

Recently bought a vehicle from these guys. Honest, knowledgeable and followed through with everything they said they would do. Odds are extremely good I will purchase another vehicle from them in the future!

jingm
5/21/16

I'm the type of person who gets nervous when making a big decision, especially if big money is involved. I purchased my Lexus in Simon Says Etc., and dealt with this young gentlemen named Mike and Matt. They are knowledgeable and understanding for what I need and can do. I didn't felt that I got pushed to do something that I'm not agreed on, they even gave me a lot of options and even gave me the price that no other dealerships can beat it. I have the car for six months now and I never had any problems since the day I drove it out of the dealership. I strongly recommend this dealership to others. Make sure to ask for Matt and Mike.

Questions? Get answers from the WickedNiceCaaaz staff and other customers.

1 Photo for WickedNiceCaaaz