This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Westmoleseycars.co.uk

Westmoleseycars.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Westmoleseycars.co.uk?

“I bought a car on the from these people and after driving...”

Mark H.
2/7/14

I bought a car on the from these people and after driving it away I had warning lights appear on the dashboard. After that the car went into limp mode and cannot be driven above 30mph. I contacted the company and they told me that they will not fix the problem and told me I had lost my money. Trading standards told me to send recorded letters but they refuse to sign for these. I am about to commence court action but want to warn others before they buy. They also go by the name of abisautos.co.uk. The firm is run by two brothers but they pretend that there is another owner who does not actually exist.

markh96
February 7th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Westmoleseycars.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Westmoleseycars.co.uk?

Have a question about Westmoleseycars.co.uk?