Westcountyplasticsurgeons.wustl.edu

Westcountyplasticsurgeons.wustl.edu has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Westcountyplasticsurgeons.wustl.edu?

“Tenenbaum is a Terrible Surgeon”

maria m.
11/29/19

Chronic pain because she made me bigger than I was before my mastectomy, although I did NOT request it. In fact, I said same size or smaller. Disfigurement because they were placed incorrectly and the weight of these huge implants started to sag almost immediately. Rippling around the breasts, creases on the sides, basically the worst job imaginable. To make this horrible experience even worse, she wasn't the least bit sorry that she made such a mess. Her solution was another big surgery with extensive scarring with a likelihood of necrosis (dead tissue falling off). Now I have experienced firsthand what it means to be botched.

mariam896
November 29th, 2019

Yes, at Mercy, Michael Curtis; David Caplin, MD. I would recommend steering clear of Tenenbaum the Terrible surgeon.

By maria m.

It's a legit company, but the ineptitude is glaring.

By maria m.

The breast surgeon performing the mastectomy sent me to Marissa Tenenbaum. When I saw her at my postop visit, she instructed me to see another surgeon as I would not be able to live with the discomfort and disfigurement,

By maria m.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Westcountyplasticsurgeons.wustl.edu staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Westcountyplasticsurgeons.wustl.edu?

Have a question about Westcountyplasticsurgeons.wustl.edu?