Review of Welcare India

Tel: +91 - 92443 36666
info@welcareindia.com

sivramj
11/27/17

I am running a gym for 12 years and have experience in buying different brands. All brands had worst after sale service. I purchased complete cardio from welcare India. For the past 5 years iam happy. All my machines are working excellent. I purchased again for my new gym from welcareindia and also lot of my friends to buy from welcare

amarsinghs
2/15/17

I Purchased one treadmill (WC4203) from hosur welcare branch, very good followups from Welcare branch in terms of daily updating health tips and regular service followups. I am happy with welcare product. I have recommended couple of my friends.

manjunathp1
8/14/16

Cheating no response special in offers gold coin offer

sherbink
8/30/14

Hi,
I had a welcare branded Treadmill(WC3400) I had bought about 15months back. One day It stopped working. I had contacted welcare to get it rectified many times and before 25days I had a Very badly Skilled Service Engineer at my home to check the treadmill. He is good for noting and not even know how to unscrew the plastic case. While at my home I had called his superior officer and Told me that It is the Issue with "DRY Board or PCB Board" Inside my treadmill. And need to get it serviced from their main plant at Coimbatore(From cochin to Coimbatore for servicing). He has taken It away and after on week, the same guy, came back home and Asked me to pay 2750/-Rs for this service. I asked to fix the problem before payment. do friends think changing few ICs and chips charge for 2700/-.Even after connecting the serviced /repaired PCB Board machine does'nt work.
Again He called his superior Officer and told me that He has to Take Motor And The same PCB Board to get this issue resolved. It is more Than 2weeks There is no further conversation about the issue. I have called them many times. Came on chat on their website, will get message "Will receive call Tomorrow". Many emails done........Still Now I have not received any Communication From Them.
So friends Please beware of such irresponsible Company with Non Skilled Labors and engineers will make customers irritated very much and please say no to this brand.....

Today Same technicion reach my home with new motor, he didnt inform me the same, after connecting it, he asked me to pay 6500 for new motor, 2000 for dry board service, 750 his sevice charged, When I have asked for my motor he told me it is still in coimbatore. I have asked me to get me my old motor I dont want this new motor, Now He asking for rs4000 to get that motor re-winded, Friends do u think re-winding a motor will cost 4000/-, to max it can come to 1000/-.I hope this is forcing me to take new Motor rather getting my old one serviced...

"I have no Idea What to be done next to get this issue resolved........" So friends please sy no to "WELCARE BRAND".....

Tip for consumers: Friends please say No to This Fraud Seller, Named "WELCARE INDIA"

Questions? Get answers from the Welcare India staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Welcare India