WeDeliverTheWorld

WeDeliverTheWorld has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. WeDeliverTheWorld also ranks 131st among Shipping sites. The most common issues with WeDeliverTheWorld are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate WeDeliverTheWorld?

“A dishonest company”

Alan F.
5/26/15

We used this company recently to deliver goods to a customer in Malta. We measured the parcel which included a small pallet, weighed the goods, declared the dimensions and weights accurately and booked the service. The goods were delivered but a few days later we received an invoice for an additional sum of money since the company claimed our parcel was heavier (20 kilos more) than we had declared. We disputed this and provided detailed weights for every component including the packing and pallet. The company then claimed the pallet was bigger than we had stated by 20cm. The extra weight was described as volumetric. Threatened with punitive charges we paid the extra sum demanded but several days later our customer sent photographs clearly showing that the dimension we supplied were accurate and we sent these to the company on the 5th of May 2015 and requested a full refund of the amount we paid through Paypal for the extra weight. We were assured by their customer services dept that a full refund of the extra charge would be made as soon as they received the photographs. To date we have still NOT received our refund and the company continues to claim on Paypal resolution centre that the parcel was 20cm larger despite receiving concrete proof from me in the form of photographic evidence with a measuring tool in the pictures, that the dimensions I stated were 100% correct. I will never use this company again and would not recommend them to anybody else. The hassle I am going through trying to get back money the company was not owed and had no right to charge me beggars belief!

alanf33
May 26th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the WeDeliverTheWorld staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WeDeliverTheWorld?

Have a question about WeDeliverTheWorld?