Review of Weddingstar

Tel: +1-800-472-3272
customerservice@weddingstar.com

kareng141
3/14/17

Had requested an exchange (need to return Large for Medium size) and told they DON'T do exchanges cuz they are strictly ONLINE!! I had to return the items and then buy the "new" items at the higher price! I myself own an online store and DO offer exchanges for my customers. This is complete bullsh^t!

nathanb96
3/13/17

Sent us scratched, faded in spots and bubbling flasks, would not help us in returning them at all. Their site says they stand proudly behind their product, that's a joke. The lady over the phone wasn't even surprised that the quality of the product was poor and would not send us a return shipping sticker. Worst 300$ spent.

angelan29
9/11/16

Having bought extras of an article for my daughter's wedding by mistake, I attempted to return them. The return policy was not generous to begin with; one was charged a percentage of the total as well as a return fee. "If you still wish to return ..." then you could. The information of where to return the items was hard to find. I had to track someone down and email them to ask. I got an RMA number and an address. I duly packaged up the items with the required info and paid to have them shipped back. THEY WERE RETURNED TO ME; the address was fraudulent apparently. It wasn't worth the hassle to pursue this but I would never ever use them again. Do not buy anything if there is the slightest chance you may wish to return it!

Questions? Get answers from the Weddingstar staff and other customers.

Weddingstar?