Review of WeddingShe

Wan Chai,, Hong Kong
service@WeddingShe.com

soniar18
6/25/16

I been trying for months to obtain a refund because the dress I ordered didnt meet my expectations. they dont answer dont return emails. Im stuckdd wigh a dress I wont wear wasted my money and these people dont have the courtesy to return calls or emails to provide options. Do not order from Weddingshe.com Horrible experience.

courtneyk22
2/28/16

I read a lot of reviews before I purchased from Weddingshe.com. Once I received my dress I was horrendously disappointed. It was ill fitting, poorly and cheaply made and differed immensely from the picture shown on their website.

I emailed their customer service who asked me to jump through hoops in order to provide proof that the dress was ill fitting, cheap and nasty and differed severely from the advertising picture. Finally, after sending through numerous pictures I stopped receiving replies to my emails. I have messaged them on facebook (which I can seen they are reading) and written on their facebook wall.

I am so bitterly disappointed! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!!!

lilya14
8/5/15

Shipped 3 weeks before estimated date. Very well made, looks like a far mor expensive dress. Fits as per measurements. Will need to take up but has a simple rolled hem on outer and two lining layers. Really happy.

angealiah
4/27/15

This is the third time I have bought beautiful dress from this shop. I like the service and delivery here. It makes me feel professional. I recommend you to buy it as soon as possible.

caroml
12/3/14

What a amazing shopping experience it is. it is a website selling the dresses for women. Their customer service is great .They respond very fast, so it save time. the dress i bought is Item Code: 10975536

I think they mostly ship it to Americans, Europe and south Africa. But it really depends, you can ask their customers and see infos in their help center: http://www.weddingshe.com/help/. Hope it is helpful.

By Angealia H.
Questions? Get answers from the WeddingShe staff and other customers.

WeddingShe?