Review of Weddingforlove

service@weddingforlove.com

1 star

eval13
10/21/12

It was my first time shopping in weddingforlove.com. but I wanna say it's really a great store. I came to many other online stores, but neither one's customer service is as good as weddingforlove. All in all, I think it is great!

jilla2
10/17/12

Well, it was a good experience. Perfect style and wonderful quality. I'm satisfied and happy. I'm looking forward to continuing shopping on line with weddingforlove.comand thank you very much for your service! The reason it's 4 stars but not 5 is because the delivery was 1 day late.

ddliab
10/15/12

This website is wonderful. And it is so easy to choose items. The price of the dress is a real bargain.

aliceg11
10/11/12

Great website to go through. My sister had order a bridesmaid dresser through here when she was pregnant & suggested them to me (I'm regular sized,not pregnant) I went on the website & they didn't have the color of the dress i needed listed so i called and the gentlemen i spoke with asked what color i needed & listed it while i was on the phone with him to make sure it was the right color. I paid the rush and got it within the time. Fantastic dress & all my friends loved it. With definitely buy from again if necessary! Highly recommended!

agnesl3
10/11/12

So far I have been very pleased ordering online from weddingforlove.com. This website is wonderful. And it is so easy to choose items.

Questions? Get answers from the Weddingforlove staff and other customers.

Weddingforlove?