Review of WebWorldExperts

Tel: +91 904 100 4252

1 star

sashy2
2/19/18

I had a great experience with sitejabber all the information was easy to get to and accute I definitely recommend and give thumbs up

kennys20
7/1/14

Webworld Experts was very attentive and asked appropriate questions to ensure the Project was completed as expected. I am very satisfied with the work and the way they handled it. They had excellent communication skills and provided updates on a daily basis. They also took the time to understand the needs of my business to ensure the system meets my needs and exceeds them

michaelm187
5/27/14

I'm very happy with Webworld Experts professionalism and willingness to walk the extra mile to get things done. I had handed them a website development task with some degree of complexity and a very tight schedule. There were some hiccups along the way but what matters most is the attitude and willingness to partner with the client to find solutions. If you treat people with respect, you are more likely to get some back, and that's been my experience with Webworld Experts. Oh, and all of this was complemented with a really good price.

katyj2
3/25/14

Webworld Experts is a great team to work with. They understood the requirements very well and prepared a document so that we are on the same page. I liked the process they followed, it was pretty orderly. At first I thought it would be expensive but then the cost came out to be very reasonable. While I heard that communication is an issue while outsourcing abroad, I never witnessed any problems with their communication. In fact, the team is very responsive and replied to my mails regularly.

johnb230
8/23/13

It was a great experience to use Webworld Experts as they know how to work with tailor made plans to fit each clients budget. Their logo designing was excellent and expresses our business completely. Thanks to Webworld Experts for giving our business a new identity.

Questions? Get answers from the WebWorldExperts staff and other customers.

WebWorldExperts?