Review of Asphalt Paving

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

tomp279
11/4/18

Eric Smith, his number *******450 tells me that he completed the job of putting down asphalt at 3 inches thick. As soon as I hand him the check, Eric tells me that he put it down 3 inches thick but shorted me and just to call him and he would finish the job. I was in shock. I talked to my builder the next day that happen to watch Eric asphalt part of my driveway. My builder asked Eric how thick he was asphalting and Eric told him 2 inches. My builder tells me that my driveway will not last long being put down this thin. My builder told me that Eric had a job down the street the same day and that Eric probably thinned it out and shorted me because of this. My builder measured the driveway he asphalted and it measured 8.5 feet by 100 feet. I have a driveway that will not last long because it was put down thin and he shorted me 6 linear feet. He said he would come finish it but he never showed up.

Questions? Get answers from the Asphalt Paving staff and other customers.

Asphalt Paving?