Review of Webhook

support@webhook.com

1 Review From Our Community

gregs92
12/2/15

So I see webhook.com and it looked kinda cool, I sign up and try to get the software working. I am a web developer and extremely competent when it comes to these things.

The software was basically as paper thin as you could possibly get. Whoever made it must have taken about 2 hours out of their day to make the software, and the rest making their site look nice.

Anyhow, surprise webhook wasnt working... at all. So I hit up customer service, as I was determined to see the output of one of their "awesome templates". I never received a response. In fact I even purchased there $9 a month service thinking that this was the issue.

Fast forward 1.5 months. I have been charged two times, after emailing them a total of 8 times with no response. I emailed there support as well as people at the company! I have disputed the charges with my bank, its really not the $18, or even the software which I never got to fully see. (which is probably as bad as the service)

It was the complete lack of any customer service whatsoever. But don't worry, they will continue to charge you!

You definitely want your web provider to be on top of there game when it comes to issues, or you will be left in the dust. Save yourself the hassle and go literally anywhere else but webhook.com.

Questions? Get answers from the Webhook staff and other customers.

Webhook?