Wealllove.co

Wealllove.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Wealllove.co?

“Terrible, horrible, never again!”

Patrick C.
11/2/20

This company uses stolen images and falsely advertise their products. When I contacted them they were terrible at responding. I told them I wanted a full refund on an order that was $97.00 and they told me that they will do me a favor and refund me $3.00! They are based out of China and will give you a run around so that your window of returning your item runs out. I dealt with them for 120 days! I finally threw the towel in with them and contacted my bank and challenged the charges. Thankfully my bank is great and worked with me on this issue. I was able to get all my money back.

patrickc658
November 2nd, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Wealllove.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wealllove.co?

Have a question about Wealllove.co?