We Translate

We Translate has a consumer rating of 4.36 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. We Translate ranks 6th among Translation sites.

How would you rate We Translate?

“Normal non-free translator”

Kristina B.
6/23/20

I used this service recently. I was pleasantly surprised that the service takes up narrowly focused topics in some areas that interest me. I checked the quality and everything turned out to be worthy. I will continue to use it or not, I don't know, the services seemed to me not cheap. But as a fallback, if other services do not translate my texts, I will completely contact this service.

“You delayed my order for half an hour!”

Daniel C.
7/18/20

Hello. I would like to express my disappointment about the fact that the time of your translation into English is longer that you claim. I needed a translation urgently, I paid for it according to your tariff rate. I fulfilled the conditions of the agreement that is placed on your site. But I got my translation only after an hour and a half, not in an hour as it was claimed! I find it unprofessional and some of your employees should be held accountable for this careless and poor work.

kelleyo26
August 5th, 2021

I made several orders through this company and was surprised at the promptness.
Nowadays, when the Internet is filled with different offers, it seemed to me that I was lucky the first time to find a reliable partner.

kristinab140
June 23rd, 2020

I used this service recently.

karinam60
August 14th, 2020

I would like to thank the team of specialists who completed my complex and very specific order. I have not yet received an assessment from my community, but I look forward to success. Thanks to everyone who worked on my order. You are best!

danielc1787
July 18th, 2020

Hello.

briank974
July 11th, 2020

A perfectly normal translator for my purposes
I had to make several translations of 10 A4 sheets. The service took 3 hours and everything was ready.
I have no complaints.

georges897
June 10th, 2020

I never would have thought that a translation could take so much time!
If you guys have been making translations for so long, then I will definitely turn to another company!

I think they should fulfill customer orders on time.

By Daniel C.