Wbkok.top

Wbkok.top has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Wbkok.top ranks 38th among Online Storage sites.

How would you rate Wbkok.top?

“Fraud and fraud in sending purchased goods”

Saeed E.
3/1/21

saeede4
March 1st, 2021
Verified purchase

Tip for consumers:
Fraud and fraud in sending purchased goods.I bought the product (Dental Flosser Water Floss Oral Irrigator 5 Jet Tips Oral Hygiene Pressures Bench-Top Household Tooth Cleaner Multifunctional) from the site (https://www.wbkok.top) about 2 months ago. According to the available documents, this site has cheated me and sent other worthless goods.

Products used:

Questions? Get answers from the Wbkok.top staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wbkok.top?

Have a question about Wbkok.top?