Waxandbliss.co.uk

Waxandbliss.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Waxandbliss.co.uk also ranks 12th among Candles sites.

How would you rate Waxandbliss.co.uk?

“Wax and bliss amazing products!”

Claire P.
7/6/20

Brilliant company, Amazing website, Quick delivery and beautiful products. I am so impressed with the products I've ordered, and will continue to place many orders in the very near future!

clairep108
July 6th, 2020
tabbyp
June 10th, 2020
Absolutely highly recommend she's just such a lovely person and makes the most beautifully scented items
tiak17
June 18th, 2020
Quick delivery and they always come packaged immaculately. Every product smells amazing too! Ive got an addiction to them

Questions? Get answers from the Waxandbliss.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Waxandbliss.co.uk?

Have a question about Waxandbliss.co.uk?