Wave Dancer Charters reviews

Galveston, Texas 77550, US
CaptGregBall@WaveDancerCharters.com

jakek26
2/15/17

Captain Greg Ball is by far the best captain out there! He is knowledgeable has a great sense of humor, and more importantly, has the experience that most other captains don't, which will likely land you all the fish you want!

This was by far the best fishing experience I have ever been on, and I can't wait to do it again!

patrickg38
8/20/15

Captain Greg Ball knew where to find the fish. My family enjoyed a great time catching huge fish. I.am looking forward to our next opportunity to go to sea with Captain Greg Ball and his jolly shipmate Cunningham.

justinb89
8/19/15

I paid for the longer trip because I was told we would get into some sharks! My boys were all pumped up and ready to land their shark. We had ONE bite the entire trip! We landed the shark, yes, but it was tiny and protected so we could not keep it. I asked if he was willing to take us back out another day since we didn't get anything after spending SEVERAL HUNDRED DOLLARS and was told he would but I would have to pay for another trip out! I realize that some days are better than others when it comes to fishing, but when you spend that kind of money, you expect to at least catch a few. We fished by other boats that were catching them like crazy. I don't know if it was our bait, the equipment, or just a captain that can't find his own fish but this was a terrible experience! I would strongly recommend finding another guide service, there are plenty to choose from!

randallw6
1/23/15

the captain andthe the deck and were very knowledgeable and very friendly the experience was was good although we had had a little bit of bad weather they were still able to put us on the fish and I had a good time.I will definitely be going with wave dancer charters again

doloresm3
1/21/15

We were very pleased with Wave Dancer Charters both times we went out with them. We will be sure to use them again.

sethh24
1/19/15

We had an awesome time! The boat was great and the crew was even better. Next time I take a fishing trip out of Galveston Wave Dancer Charters will be the first guide service I will call.

Thanks for the fun and all of the memories!

dond37

The Most experienced Kindest,most fun captain ,mate and Best Fish
Finding knowledge I have ever fished with plus
They fed us ,furnished all the bait ,cleaned and Filleted
Fish then packed them on ice for us.
No hidden or added expenses.
Best fishing trip and most fish ever caught.
Highly Reccomend Wave Dancer Charters

daled12

Wonderful.

waynek30
1/18/15

This was a great time. Capt Garu and staff were will and able to take Tim to fish. Hope to go back soon
Wayne Kirton

Questions? Get answers from the Wave Dancer Charters staff and other customers.

Wave Dancer Charters?