Watsons Philippines

Watsons Philippines has a consumer rating of 1.67 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Watsons Philippines ranks 263rd among Beauty Products sites.

How would you rate Watsons Philippines?

“Beauty Best”

Manolo M.
1/4/20

They have all the kind for skin care. Very affordable. Highly recommended to those who are makeupholic.

“Rude cashier at watsons xentro mall santiago isabela”

Beverly D.
12/24/20

I just want to report the cashier at watsons centro mall santiago city isabela. She is the only cashier date dec 24,2020 6:30 pm. Shes so very rude. I ask her about my card points and didnt hear her so i ask again. My sister heared that she said "paulit paulit". Dont know if shes already tired or what. She didnt smile and frown all the way of my transaction. Shes like that every time i visit the store. I saw the name on her face shield and its DIANE.

beverlyd261
December 24th, 2020
chatherinep
August 18th, 2020
1 week after placing the order, we got a text stating that some of it is no longer available and we could ask for partial refund thru e-voucher or full refund (method was not stated). There's no detailed info as to which items are no longer available (though they were of course during the ordering period) and how much will be the new total given they have promo with spending limit.
So, I texted my response with "No" for canceling the order and given clarity that it should be back on the card used. Spammed their FB page with inquiries as well as their chat option. They said they will "look into it" while reading some of the complaints for over a month orders.
I asked to be refunded immediately but noone is answering my messages and their customer hotline is not working. A TRUE SCAM!
manolom5
January 4th, 2020
christianej5
September 20th, 2020
Deoproce is an expensive brand. I ordered in Watson's because I thought they can be trusted when it comes to providing a good quality product. I ordered Deoproce Daily De-Aging Cream for the amount of ₱2,590.00 plus the delivery charge of ₱65.00 for this single product, so I paid a total of ₱2,655.00. I am so disappointed because they delivered an expired product! It got expired last May 28,2020! What joke is this? Are you people trying to fool your customers by sending expired products & thinking that customer will not notice it? I trusted Watson's so much but they failed to provide a good quality service!
ic22
August 15th, 2020
I've placed an order on July 25 and until now my order's status hasn't changed. Tried emailing their CS but what I get is a computer generated reply. Tried to cancel but they dont allow it. Tried calling their hotline but no one ever answered the call! WHAT A SCAM!
mariam970
December 30th, 2019
I love to shopping in watsons. There is a lot of promo and you can use some cards. There is a lot of beauty products that they really own to try.
razela2
October 29th, 2020
If only I can give a negative points. Your online service sucks. You can't even track your order and can't contact the costumer service
cladysd
September 29th, 2020
The delivery and the products are really nice but the problem was on how are you going to get your refund if you received an incomplete order. I keep on sending emails and chatting on their chatbox but they are just sending me automatic replies.
vincents78
March 15th, 2020
Do not... REPEAT... DO NOT ever Order from Watsons Online. They double Bill and you will NEVER get your overpayment back!

Questions? Get answers from the Watsons Philippines staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Watsons Philippines?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.7
Have a question about Watsons Philippines?