Review of WaterSkis.com

Sales@waterskis.com

16 reviews with 5 stars

clayr17
9/15/18

Very satisfied with product but especially price, support and shipping time. There was a question about size and when I talked to you guys you were extremely helpful. After we talked you must have gone right back to shipping and put it out the door. I got it 3 days later. Thanks!

markm848
8/23/18

Ordering was easy and customer service via email was fast to pre buy questions. I would feel good about purchasing again from this company!

abdullaha127
8/7/18

good service and excellent quality!
the life vest that i ordered was better than the picture itself,i loved it

gregk123
8/6/18

Excellent assistance with ordering some parts for 2006 Mastercraft X45. Great service and knowledgeable staff.

douglasb152
8/6/18

I ordered something for my sons birthday and there was no indication that it was backordered or out of stock so I chose ground shipping. A week went by and the day before my son's birthday I called to see where the order was and I was told it had not shipped because it was backordered They really went above and beyond found an item for me and overnighted it at no charge . The only provement these guys can make is to let the customer know what is in and out of stock during the ordering process. I am very happy with this company and will be ordering again !

cheryls291
7/20/18

I ordered from the online site , I live on Vancouver Island Canada, and my ski arrived in two days. It was exactly as it was offered in the ad. Excellent ski and excellent service.

thomaso76
7/16/18

Found the site, ordered the part to be picked up, paid online and received an email telling me the part had arrived. Walked in the door, told them I had ordered a part to be picked up and the man at the counter picked up the part with the invoice marked paid, then handed it to me.

mattk134
7/12/18

Easy purchase, quick delivery, and the parts were OEM replacements. Not bad considering it also was the best price I could find!

davidh1167
7/7/18

Great price and great quality shirts. Easy to navigate website and I'm extremely happy with my purchase! Thank you!!!

jenah6
6/30/18

They fit amazing and were here so quick just in time to ski that weekend!! Im so happy with them especially cause I couldnt find them in Canada

miket335
6/20/18

The steering cable I ordered for my 14 year old Mastercraft came quickly and fit perfectly. Thanks for living up to my expectations.

wandag35
6/4/18

Great service. Item was exactly what I wanted and ordered. Would do business with WaterSkis again. Thank you.

kayleyd
4/5/18

Thanks for everything! Fast fast shipping!! Great too see you guys had the item I was looking for in stock and ready to ship!

jamesm807
3/26/18

ARRIVED ON TIME, EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED. PRICE WAS COMPARABLE TO OTHERS. WATERSKIS.COM IF YOU HAVE A MASTERCRAFT THEY HAVE WHAT YOU NEED.

kirstyl9
2/23/18

Great service and only took about a week to get from USA to rural Australia. Salesman even emailed to check that we had meant to order a XL boot and a S boot plate.

johns662
3/6/14

I am an avid water skier. I ski behind a Supra Ski boat slalom style. My favorite Water skis are HO Skis. Waterskis.com is probably the best place to buy performance water skis and wakeboard tower accessories. I even got free shipping on my latest HO Slalom ski. I can get all my gear from places like Overton's but I have to go to Waterskis.com for performance stuff.

Questions? Get answers from the WaterSkis.com staff and other customers.

WaterSkis.com?