Review of WaterSkis.com

Sales@waterskis.com

5 reviews with 1 star

katiem214
10/16/18

I ordered 3 pairs of gloves and it's now been 17 days since I ordered and it still just says "processing". Not sure where my order is or what's going on. I am going wakeboarding in a week and I sure hope my gloves come by then or I'm going to be really upset.

brokstonm
9/5/18

Unfortunately the switch did not work to turn on the accessory lights. Just connecting the positive and ground would light the top of the switch but it wouldn't give power to the accessory.

brianw375
7/2/18

I am happy with the Bilge pump I ordered but I needed it in 4 days. I ordered Friday morning, chose 2 day express shipping, paid extra so I could have it by Tuesday at the latest (even know I expected it to ship Friday and to have it by Monday) it showed up Wednesday when I was already gone on my trip. They didnt ship till Monday, so Im disappointed that I paid an extra $35 for shipping and didnt get it in 2 days.

cs240
6/2/18

Great price on the item I purchased and the item met my expectations. HOWEVER, I paid $8.01 for priority shipping for something that weighed a few ounces and it took a week to get the item. Standard USPS delivery would have gotten it here quicker. There was no reason the item needed to go all the way to California to then be routed back to Iowa. Ordered with plenty of time to receive/use it over Memorial Day weekend. The item arrived the following week.

kevins293
3/5/18

I ordered an impeller and received the wrong part. Spoke with them on the phone and they said to send the wrong one back and they will then send me the correct one. I sent it back and waited almost 2 weeks and nothing. I call them back to find out the person who sends out the packages has been on vacation for over a week. It has been 3 days short of a full month and I still do not have a simple water impeller.

Questions? Get answers from the WaterSkis.com staff and other customers.

WaterSkis.com?