Water Filters Fast reviews

anonymousk341
anonymous K.
2/13/19

changed shipping address late in the process; it deleted my payment info and my new password info. frustrating.

brianb666
Brian B.
2/11/19

The product was received in a timely manor but the box damaged and partly open. Rough handling. Filters seemed fine.

anonymousq326
anonymous Q.
2/9/19

Checkout process is a little redundant after choosing PayPal as I had to choose FREE SHIPPING a second time to advance.

ronaldk88
Ronald K.
1/31/19

Fine. However, 1 of the 2 filters I ordered last time was defective,in that the carbon was loose and when shook, it came out. It felt only half full.

gordono12
Gordon O.
1/30/19

Really liked all the information about the filter, and the price is reasonable. Thanks. A very satisfied customer

robertc329
Robert C.
1/28/19

Been using 5 micron filters. I have installed your 1 micron filter. Will know later if I need to order more.

lindam1017
Linda M.
1/28/19

Always receive prompt service, have done business with waterfiltersfast for several years, never disappointed.

teresal85
Teresa L.
1/28/19

If your filters actually fit my frig, I will be back. Another vendor promised compatibility, but they did not fit. Thanks

doloresm44
Dolores M.
1/27/19

I've been a customer for years and always very pleased with website & personal contact with the staff.

garyt101
Gary T.
1/24/19

It was difficult to change number of items to order to possibly save on shipping. You should make this easier, even at checkout.

curtist26
Curtis T.
1/23/19

Prices were lower than other websites and I received a message letting me know it was out for delivery the very next day.

watermelonm1
watermelon m.
1/20/19

straight forward, consumer friendly web-site. fast delivery. good price for the filters i ordered. waterfiltersfast.com is the place to buy my water filters from now on, no more brick and mortar store.

mikeo196
Mike O.
1/20/19

I have always been able to find exactly the filters that I need, and the delivery time is fast. I have been buying all my filters from you for years and have never had a single problem.

fayed22
Faye D.
1/19/19

Received the order on time. Everything fit and it's so nice to be able to order online. Appreciate the fast dependable service.

adamb411
Adam B.
1/18/19

First time buyer, will see when the filter arrives and how it will turn out after use. Will comment later!

arthurk87
Arthur K.
1/13/19

Great service. 4 years and no problems. Always has quality products and best prices. The Filters I ordered were smaller at 250 gal compared to the last ones that were 800 gal. They are a deferent brand. Haven't had a true test of how well or long one will last yet.

anonymousj264
anonymous J.
1/10/19

Always buy filters here. Great customer service and quick delivery. Makes having a well water system a breeze!

wb46
W B.
1/9/19

I needed a replacement water filter for our fridge but some filters claiming to fit did not so I was cautious but hopeful. Water filters fast.com did not disappoint the filter fit easily and we were up and running in minutes.

ediej2
Edie J.
1/9/19

You sent the filter on 12/27, but I did not receive it until 1/8. The US Postal Service "lost" it for a week at their Calverton, VA, postal processing center. I filed a missing mail complaint and it arrived the next day. : )

michaelr976
MICHAEL R.
1/9/19

interesting ... I bought it here on WaterFilterFast, rather than Amazon, using my Amazon card with your better base and no shipping or tax. Saved $8.40, thanks!

amys564
Amy S.
1/4/19

Lost the filter #, and found it difficult to determine which filter was needed on your website. Had to find the filter part # on another website, but yours still had lowest price.

blakew34
Blake W.
1/3/19

Ordering water filters for my refrigerator was a breeze. I got what I needed quickly and at a reasonable price with no hassles. I will definitely order from WaterFiltersFast again!

johnp1285
John P.
1/3/19

As a senior citizen, it was difficult to remove the old filter. I ended up having to use garden gloves with a rubber coating to get a good enough grip.

carlr61
Carl R.
12/31/18

This is probably my 4th or 5th order. Prices are very reasonable and the ordering process very easy. I will continue to use Water Filters Fast for all of my water filter needs!

lynettec19
Lynette C.
12/31/18

If my memory serves me correctly, I have now reordered from you at least 3-4 times. There are no incentives for those who order 2 or more filters from you!? For those coming back for MORE, why not give a price break for loyalty? Just sayin'.

Questions? Get answers from the Water Filters Fast staff and other customers.

Water Filters Fast?