Water Filters Fast reviews

teresaa145
Teresa A.
5/13/19

I've ordered from waterfiltersfast.com several times and always get reliable products and fast delivery!

tomv65
TOM V.
5/11/19

REPEAT CUSTOMER. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. ORIGINAL PARTS ALMOST ALWAYS BETTER THAN CHEAPER KNOCKOFFS.

richarda175
Richard A.
5/9/19

I was unhappy that within days of my order a special was advertised and it was not offered to me at the time of my order. I know now to only order during sales.

gregn54
Greg N.
5/8/19

This my second purchase my last purchase was about ten years ago, I expect I will be just as pleased as I was with my first purchase

vivianv29
Vivian V.
5/8/19

Your service is excellent! It's very easy to find the product you are looking for on-line. Thank you. '

debraf122
Debra F.
5/7/19

I chatted online and found filters compatible with my fridge......hopefully this will work on my Kenmore!!!!

elizabeths565
Elizabeth S.
5/4/19

I have purchased refrigerator filters and air filters for the AC at Water Filters Fast for as long as I can remember. I saved $15.00 on the filter for my new LG refrigerator by shopping here, plus the service is always great. Love you guys!!

tiap16
Tia P.
4/30/19

It would be helpful to have which model #s it fits for all the replacement filters. Could use better pictures of whole-house filters - not sure which one is right.

carolynb119
Carolyn B.
4/26/19

I am hoping that you will soon stock Electrolux Water Filter Replacement Cartridge #EWF02. I used to buy my Bosch replacement filters here, but have to go elsewhere for my water filters. I can only get my Air Filters from you.

deborahh294
Deborah H.
4/26/19

It was quite quick and easy, but I prefer to get an idea of how long shipping will take BEFORE I make a purchase so that I can be assured that I will be at the delivery location when the package arrives.

joycem202
Joyce M.
4/25/19

ordered filters for last fridge and was always satisfied with price, service and quality of filters. I still have one filter if anyone needs it, since I over ordered only by one filter till the last fridge quit.

mattp191
Matt P.
4/21/19

I ordered filters, I got filters. I would have been upset if I ordered filters and got a box of salamanders.
Pleased that there were no salamanders in my box.

dawna104
Dawn A.
4/18/19

Service was great! Delivery time was great! Only wish the filters were not so pricey, but they are everywhere so has nothing to do with this company!!

deel78
dee l.
4/17/19

I ordered the wrong filters but when I called the company (several times) for assistance, they never called back. Poor customer service, I would NOT recommend this company.

winstonc29
Winston C.
4/16/19

Web site is very easy to browse. I appreciate that from my previous IT experience. Prices for products appear to be rich in the ballpark of previous purchases from other stores.

bobl179
Bob L.
4/12/19

Do not have a complete stock, SPC-45-1020 filters, PUR RF-9999 filters. Prices too high. I do like the bulk packs.

judithw124
Judith W.
4/10/19

had trouble with coupon codes and getting past payment method to checkout but was probably me i am not tech savvy

tamalr
Tamal R.
4/5/19

This is the second time that the WHER25 replacement filters I received from you, stopped working within a week. I have been using this filter system for the last two years and have used filters that last at least 6 months. Can I expect a return label OR a Replacement Please

robertm640
Robert M.
4/3/19

Transaction was smooth and painless, as always. However, this order arrived faster than expected.
Thanks for another great job.

anonymousd392
anonymous D.
3/30/19

glad to be a returning customer but how do I find out if I can join the autoship program for my water filter and save money

virgilc22
Virgil C.
3/27/19

Very customer service.

I was very pleased with service received. I was having a problem finding the right dimensions H-300 water filter. In fact, I bought one from another company and it was the wrong length 21 inches. I had to return it. I called your company and spoke to Janice (Support Manager) to confirm you had the right length 17 inches. She had the filter measured and emailed me a picture. It was just what I needed. Great service!

jamese227
james E.
3/21/19

Two issues:
1. I put in my payment information, then clicked the billing is same as shipping checkbox. All my information disappeared.
2. Would be nice if you could help those who are not at home, find their refrigerator model. I forgot to look this morning but I thought I could find it. I've ordered it before, but couldn't find my account.

patriciab568
Patricia B.
3/20/19

Water Filters Fast always has had exactly what kind of filter I needed in stock and ready to ship to me. This is the only place I buy my water filters from. Thank you for being a wonderful company and having reasonable and respectable prices in accordance with the fine quality of your products. Thanks again

anonymousk395
anonymous K.
3/18/19

Buy 3 packs every 18 months, and purchase has always been smooth; however, like all things, the price always seems to go up, this time about $10 although shipping is always free.

alexs757
Alex S.
3/18/19

One of very few places it seems that carries the LT600P water filter that I need for my LG refrigerator.

Questions? Get answers from the Water Filters Fast staff and other customers.

Water Filters Fast?