WaterBedBargains reviews

Tel: (888)794-8770
support@waterbedbargains.com

shirleys223
5/30/19

I order sheets 4 months ago and received totally wrong item. Returned the item and asked to replace with correct item. Received nothing back and no credit to my credit card. Called and emailed numerous times with no response. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

colleeng55
8/1/18

After making a return, I was told my card was refunded but it never was. I've been trying to contact them for over a month with no luck. They don't respond to my emails or answer the phone. Try their number for your self, leave a message and see you won't get a call back. I will now report them to the BBB like Bob C. and Kathy S. Shameful thieves, just ripping people off.

bobc146
11/27/17

This place by their own admission does not send you what you think your ordering. I still have not received part of my order (heavy duty bed frame) The photo of what I ordered is not what I received. I have reported them to the BBB. They will not make it right. When I placed the order on line I took the time to write in the comment box to clarify what I was getting and they ignored it totally and sent me something totally different.

kathys99
1/22/16

We ordered new liner and bladder for our old waterbed frame. When it arrived we decided it would not work in our frame. We called the store and were told where and how to return it for a full refund. We returned it and have evidence it was received by company. Our credit card was not credited for 2 weeks so we called. After talking to us and saying we had to provide proof of return (which I did email and it was confirmed it was received) they would not respond to our calls or emails. Our daughter called and they talked to her and she asked about the status (it's now been months); they said they would return her call. They did not and now will not answer the phone when she calls. They have stolen our $850.00 (it also cost $100 to mail back the two large boxes). We are contacting the BBB and hope they can do something. No company should treat customers this way. I would NEVER recommend this store, located in Illinois, with an online purchasing site.

Questions? Get answers from the WaterBedBargains staff and other customers.

WaterBedBargains?