Review of Watch Warehouse

2,085 reviews with 5 stars

sandyw149
sandy W.
6/5/19

Easy and available to answer any question I had. Received watch on time, in good condition, exactly as I hoped.

helenb299
Helen B.
6/5/19

Easy to use the site--Looking forward to receiving my mont blanc and seeing how the rest of the experience will be!

anonymousy440
anonymous Y.
5/28/19

This is the best watch and pen company online that I've seen. Wide selection and excellent customer service!

peggyr88
Peggy R.
5/14/19

Abbey was very helpful on the phone with my questions. I am looking forward to receiving my purchase!

kimb587
Kim B.
5/14/19

It was a pleasure working with Abby. She answered all of my questions, confirmed the item was in stock, and also confirmed a detail that was not shown on the web site.

andrewk283
Andrew K.
4/30/19

I liked getting to the "point" of my purchase quickly and this was very easy. The free shipping is much appreciated too.

kishoreh
Kishore H.
4/23/19

The experience from the watchware house is fine. However the product ie Oakley Sunglasses was received without the original box, this probably is the fault of Oakley themselves.

danr345
Dan R.
4/21/19

So far, having just ordered, it was quick, simple and without any hassles.
Received the watch and I can say that this was one of the most positive online shopping experiences I've had. I definitely recommend Watchwarehouse. Good prices, fast and secure delivery and excellent follow up. I will use them again without hesitation.

sandyh250
Sandy H.
4/18/19

I would have like to see more detail on the product description including nib size but thankfully resolved with a quick phone call with your representative. Hopefully the product ordered comes delivered as expected and in time.

heathera77
Heather A.
4/10/19

I just absolutely love your pens, watches, and all products! Please keep me informed of any specials in the future as well. Thank you, Heather

heidif55
Heidi F.
4/9/19

Thanks to Abby, she was professional and helpful.
Items arrived quickly and perfectly packaged. Thank you.

arturoa30
Arturo A.
3/3/19

Site is easy to navigate. Great pricing for seemingly authentic item. Let's wait and see how shipping and delivery are handled.

joannes90
Joanne S.
2/27/19

Thank you for a beautiful watch. Perfectly brand new, unused, not a previous return. But it took close to a week to get here! On orders over a certain amount of money (maybe $500), some places (Authentic Watches for one), offer overnight free shipping. Perhaps even offering at least FREE Priority shipping on orders over a certain amount would be helpful, instead of GROUND from CA to NY!

mariaa337
Maria A.
2/26/19

Not sure what happened but one time the combination on the lock failed to open the brief case. Kept trying then it finally worked. It was very stressful for my husband.

eddiek24
Eddie K.
2/26/19

Best price I've found, easy check out service, and the watch was delivered promptly with a certificate of authenticity.

royf36
Roy F.
2/22/19

I am happy with the service, product quality and delivery punctuality I experienced with WatchWarehose.

reedc22
Reed C.
2/19/19

So far the site was easy, didn't take long to load and navigated with simplicity during its entirety. A little anxiety buying online and hope I have zero regrets upon dealing with Watch Warehouse

williamp817
William P.
2/16/19

Purchased a replacement watch band for my wife's classic Cartier tank watch. Kind of difficult to locate original Cartier bands, but Watchwearhouse had a black lizard skin band in stock. Anything Cartier is somewhat pricey, but I didn't want to put a non-Cartier band on her watch. However, the price was reasonable for an authentic lizard band. After popping the pins out of the original band installation was a snap...literally. The Cartier lizard band was delivered promptly, certified authentic and properly fit my wife's watch. Very satisfied!!

-Bill

youjinl
YOUJIN L.
2/16/19

Great!!
I love my watch, brand new and well-wrapped :)
Ive already recommended and started referring this website to my friends

karenb901
Karen B.
2/11/19

Sagar was very helpful with my order and received my purchase with no problem will shop again with watchwearhouse

waynep76
Wayne P.
2/8/19

Tag Heuer Formula 1 received as advertised...new, unworn in Tag Heuer box. Great deal ona nice watch

frankb339
Frank B.
2/6/19

It was such a great deal I was skeptical at first. Upon receiving watch it legit but still too good a price to be real! Thank you!! I will be back again!

tomo106
Tom O.
2/5/19

Watch came in 2 days from the west coast which was pretty quick. I'm very happy with the Panerai. However, I was told it came with an additional band/strap but later was told it doesn't not after I recieved the watch. Other than this issue everything else was good.

rezac
REZA C.
2/4/19

I bought a Cartier Tank Louis XL for my dear father's Birthday. Abby from the WW.com made the entire experience of purchasing such a curated piece a walk-in-the-park. She was an absolute delight to deal with. thank you for making my father's special day memorable.

dorap23
Dora P.
1/31/19

A very nice and easy transaction so far. You have lovely products.
I am a bit nervous because I have never shopped with you before.

Questions? Get answers from the Watch Warehouse staff and other customers.

Watch Warehouse?