Review of Watchesidol

alexandraj1
4/27/13

WORST COMPANY EVER!
DO NOT USE THEM!
I start by saying i am very aware I was buying a "fake" cartier watch. What i was not expecting was that when it showed up that a piece of it would be missing. It was missing the jewel where the winder for the watch is. I checked the box and all the packaging very thoroughly. NO piece. I wrote them and they said since they couldnt confirm if it was there or not since they werent there on the boxes arrival if i wanted the piece replaced i would have to pay $25 for shipping of the jewel. Ummmm, ok fine.
Day 2 of wearing watch- the band breaks.WTF
i see that there was a crack in the band which is why it broke. Awesome. Now i have to pay the $25 to get the new band which they promise.
I tape the band together and wear again.
Day 3: the metal CLASP on the watch breaks. WTF piece of $#*! all around (really more the band than anything) and they say fine they will add that piece to my order that has been "PLACED" and queued for shpping.
Its now 2 MONTHS later and they havent shipped ANYTHING TO ME. They have $111 for my original purchase. $25 for the extra shipping of the pieces they claimed they are sending. But now i keep getting emails and i Quote
"Sorry that the accessory is hard to get recently, we try to find for you elsewhere and will keeo you informed any further information. please just wait patiently."
and a week later "Because the part of the watch is hard to process ,we need double check with many factory .
So pls wait few days .we will inform you once we send it out .
Any updated ,we will keep you informed"
When i threatened to open a claim with my Credit Card company they said please dont and we will refund you. I did open a claim and now they are saying they wont.
I asked for them to send a replacement. they said send the watch back on my own dime, which they have $25 dollars of mine and wont send me a shipping label.
AWFUL to deal with.
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM EVER. While they may be the cheaper site DO NOT USE THEM

Questions? Get answers from the Watchesidol staff and other customers.

Watchesidol?