Watchandjewelryexchange reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

carolem35
9/25/17

I went there in order to try to sell a wedding ring and bands and realize that you shouldn't expect to get even a third of what an appraisal is, when selling. I get that. The first woman I spoke to, after looking at the rings for literally less than 10 seconds said she'd probably offer "far less" than $1000.00. I said that she hadn't even looked at it and you haven't looked up the certifications on it. She said, "oh, I've done this a very long time. I know." I should have left then, but I did not.

To be honest, if I was able to give them no stars...I would. I was disgusted by the "customer service" and the way the manager referred to military personnel as "nimrods"...seriously? She spoke to me like I was five. When she suggested I place an ad on a PX bulletin board, if I had access to one, I thought that was a good idea. However, she should have stopped talking. She went on to say that basically, the "nimrods reading the description of the ring wouldn't know what they are looking at...they will just think 'oh that's pretty and perfect'." NIMRODS?
Are you serious? I should have blasted her for her disrespect of those that protect our lives with their own. I was flabbergasted and completely disgusted. She, apparently, was an army brat, or whatever she said, and still disrespected our military...I was enraged.

That was the first, and the last time, I will ever enter that store. Disgusted.

Questions? Get answers from the Watchandjewelryexchange staff and other customers.

Watchandjewelryexchange?