Watch-football.net reviews

jamesw13
6/25/13

www.watch-football.net. If any of you are interested in watching football on your PC then beware of this site. I paid for twelve months, but just after two months they disabled my account. I sent them a text and two e-mails to there admin office, asking them why, all have been totally ignored.
In two months I have watched one uninterrupted football match the others were in fits and starts and kept freezing up. They claim to be the best streaming site on the web, that couldn't be any further from the truth.
They also claim to have matches on everyday, also not true. There was matches on the 18th Dec then nothing until the 2nd January, hardly everyday. I have now seen several complaints on the web about this site, wish I had seen them before I paid. I have been told when you want to watch a match, what they really do is pass
you over to other football sites. Now I don't think that is legal. In my opinion this site is a scam.

jamesw12
1/8/11

This website is nothing short of a con. After two months membership they disabled my account without any warning. Texts and e-mails have been totally ignored. They claim to have football every day but at Christmas they had football on the 18th Dec and then nothing until 1st Jan. I have watched one uninterrupted football match in two months, the rest have been terrible. This is a site that should be avoided at all costs, it's just a waste of money.

sadraa
2/25/09

Extremely dissatisfied - Could call it fraud! - This website offers packages to watch live football online. I subscribed to their deluxe membership which was £10.95 GB pounds. However their service is incredibly poor, most of the time there is no match listed even for important matches. Their streaming service is linked from other web sources which are absolutely free!
Literally they charge you for a service which is available for free elsewhere, and they do not yet provide links to those sources efficiently. No response or any type of support when you contact them via e-mail. It is a disgraceful deceit.

Questions? Get answers from the Watch-football.net staff and other customers.

Watch-football.net?