This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Watch-football.net

Watch-football.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Watch-football.net also ranks 45th among Soccer sites. The most common issues with Watch-football.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Watch-football.net?

“Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes...”

anonymous D.
2/3/20

Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes me give a high rate 1. I didn't see any hidden fee, everything is pretty clear 2. There's a free protection app which is a big plus too 3. I used a coupon for a 30% discount and end up with a very nice final price Just one thing I didn't like was the very long process of the purchase, but maybe there can not be any shorter version of this process, so it's fine.

“Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered...”

anonymous R.
5/22/20

Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered in your FAQs, it is tough to follow all those links. I feel you should have a YouTube channel with professional videos teaching how to use all the different settings, like AWS. There is plenty of information and courses on how to use AWS, which makes it so much easier to use them for big projects, unlike regular hosting service providers. Conclusion: Horrible user experience

jamesw12
January 8th, 2011
This website is nothing short of a con. After two months membership they disabled my account without any warning. Texts and e-mails have been totally ignored. They claim to have football every day but at Christmas they had football on the 18th Dec and then nothing until 1st Jan. I have watched one uninterrupted football match in two months, the rest have been terrible. This is a site that should be avoided at all costs, it's just a waste of money.
jamesw13
June 25th, 2013
www.watch-football.net. If any of you are interested in watching football on your PC then beware of this site. I paid for twelve months, but just after two months they disabled my account. I sent them a text and two e-mails to there admin office, asking them why, all have been totally ignored.
In two months I have watched one uninterrupted football match the others were in fits and starts and kept freezing up. They claim to be the best streaming site on the web, that couldn't be any further from the truth.
They also claim to have matches on everyday, also not true. There was matches on the 18th Dec then nothing until the 2nd January, hardly everyday. I have now seen several complaints on the web about this site, wish I had seen them before I paid. I have been told when you want to watch a match, what they really do is pass
You over to other football sites. Now I don't think that is legal. In my opinion this site is a scam.
sadraa
February 25th, 2009
Extremely dissatisfied - Could call it fraud! - This website offers packages to watch live football online. I subscribed to their deluxe membership which was £10.95 GB pounds. However their service is incredibly poor, most of the time there is no match listed even for important matches. Their streaming service is linked from other web sources which are absolutely free!
Literally they charge you for a service which is available for free elsewhere, and they do not yet provide links to those sources efficiently. No response or any type of support when you contact them via e-mail. It is a disgraceful deceit.

Questions? Get answers from the Watch-football.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Watch-football.net?

Have a question about Watch-football.net?